Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Skip Bayless
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This guy is officially a true idiot. In a discussion on First Take about the Heisman, one of the analysts said Woodson was truly the front-runner and was overall the best QB is college FB. Bayless, on the otherhand stated Woodson isn't Heisman material and will NOT play on Sunday because he is too slow and said Tebow even showed him up on his own field. 415 yards, 5 TD's, no picks and he still doesn't give Woodson credit? He thinks Matt Ryan is the front-runner. Who has BC played? Army? Massachusetts? How about a sub-par Wake Forest team? Amidst that, Ryan has thrown for 17 TD's and 6 INT's against these prolific defensive squads. Rolleyes We all know Woodson's stats, against 2 national powerhouses and through the toughest conference in college football. Newsflash Bayless, Woodson will play on Sunday and will go as one of if not the top QB picked.

Just a reminder, Skip was also one who said he'd rather have Al Jefferson over Garnett......I'm completely sick of this guy and his idiotic rants that have no validity to them at all. Anyone agree? End of rant----------
I watched that at Lunch and it was one of the dumbest things 've ever heard. Andre will play on sundays!!! No doubt about it... he may turn out to be a dud but he will lpay and be drafted in the top 10...
Skip is just downgrading the play of Woodson so Andre' will hopefully have an off game against his beloved Vanderbilt Commodores.
Bayless is not an idiot but he does try to stir things up and be argumentative.
Controversy builds ratings more than agreement.
I have to disagree with ya foxsports as im sure everyone else on here will too. Bayless is an idiot and needs someone to knock some smarts into him. The man doesnt have a rational thought in his head, and the more I listen to the things he says the more I would love to be the one to do it.
I like Skip. He stands up and defends his opinion to the fullest no matter the reaction he receives from everyone else. If you want to talk about idiots, how about those morons from the show "Two Live Stew's" that show up from time to time. Those are the only guys I can't stand to see on ESPN.
I totally hate Skip Bayless! The stuff he says on First and 10 makes absolutely no sense and to say that about Andre Woodson who is by far the best QB in the land just goes to show that he never has his facts straight. I wish I was on that show just for one day, I would be fired for some of the stuff I would say to him! And probably scrutinized but hey it would make me feel better!
I watched SportsCenter one day last week when Bayliss had some guy in "the Hot Seat". As Bayliss was asking all the questions, it was very obvious that the other guy was trying as hard as he could not to bust out laughing. It was fairly comical.

Like someone else said, Bayliss acts like an idiot, but it may well be just that, an act.
Bayless tries to stir the pot, because after Woody left, he has nobody to press the issue..Woody had real opinions, and was fun to watch..I quit watching 1st and 10 after he left..
Yeah I agree. Paige was always quicker to the point with Bayless and Skip you could tell hated it. He did have more real opinions and outlooks about stuff than Bayless did. I tune in from time to time to watch him make a fool of himself. FIRE SKIP!

TidesHoss32 Wrote:Bayless tries to stir the pot, because after Woody left, he has nobody to press the issue..Woody had real opinions, and was fun to watch..I quit watching 1st and 10 after he left..
Yeah same, I use to watch Cold Pizza all the time, Skip is a joke.
Bayless is what passes for a sports commentator these days: an obnoxious blowhard who would argue that the sky is purple with pink polka dots just to have a differing opinion. Fox Sports Radio just hired a similar clown for their 2 AM slot on weekdays (I used to enjoy listening to a bit of the show on my way to work, now I avoid it).
When I hear these nimrods, and their counterparts who argue partisan politics on "news" shows, I think back to an old Buck Henry skit on SNL. Buck played a late night talk radio host who couldn't get callers. So he started saying more & more outrageous things in a desperate attempt to get anyone to listen. I wonder if Buck knew he was predicting the future.
I can't stand to look at or listen to him. TH32 said it best..He tries to stir the pot..Woody made that show!