Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Noble to Leslie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Latest rumor anyone have anything on this?
I say no way Jose.
I agree. Don’t see this happening.
Last one I heard was Farler from Cordia could be interested in Leslie. Be hard to see Noble leave Breathitt for Leslie, but you never know.
There is no way
Going to be a lot of shocked fans. Noble is on his way to Hyden
Noble not feeling welcome in Jackson and Leslie putting a package together that’s hard to pass up. Will be a lot of work but a step in the right direction for the Eagles.
It would be hard to leave Breathitt, but then again, it would be hard to stay... I figured he would’ve ended up at KCC.
Big announcement coming today from Hyden. Buckle up bobcat fans it’s going to be a bumpy summer
(04-04-2022, 10:52 AM)griffman Wrote: [ -> ]It would be hard to leave Breathitt, but then again, it would be hard to stay... I figured he would’ve ended up at KCC.
Just heard noble took the job at Leslie.
(04-04-2022, 01:16 PM)MADDBOMBER14 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2022, 10:52 AM)griffman Wrote: [ -> ]It would be hard to leave Breathitt, but then again, it would be hard to stay... I figured he would’ve ended up at KCC.
Just heard noble took the job at Leslie.

That’s a big negative
(04-04-2022, 09:02 AM)Bluecat Wrote: [ -> ]Last one I heard was Farler from Cordia could be interested in Leslie. Be hard to see Noble leave Breathitt for Leslie, but you never know.

Doubt that. He went to school and played basketball at Cordia. Don’t see him wanting to leave his home school plus Cordia won their District this year.  End of the school year there is always talk about coaches switching, nothing new with rumors. I find it hard to see Noble leaving Breathitt unless they pushed him out due to last season. Heard Cory Hoskins put in for Leslie awhile back. Who knows who really did or didn’t. But seeing John Noble at Breathitt would be a huge shock! I could see Cory Hoskins there, just think it would be a downgrade for Noble. An upgrade for Hoskins.
(04-04-2022, 11:48 AM)HollerRat Wrote: [ -> ]Big announcement coming today from Hyden.  Buckle up bobcat fans it’s going to be a bumpy summer
What time are they going to announce this rat? Lol. Need a better source before you start spatting bullcrap from the mouth. Wish he would leave, but isn’t happening.
(04-03-2022, 08:51 AM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: [ -> ]Enough about BREATHITT COUNTY. PEOPLE ON HERE BLOW THEM UP EVERY YEAR. THEY COULDNT EVEN WIN THE REGIONAL TOURNAMENT THAT WAS PLAYED PN THIER JOME COURT.  SO STOP WITH ALL THIS UNTIL THEY WIN SOMETHING. YOU CAN START BY HIRING A COACH.

(03-26-2022, 03:48 PM)Huck Fin Wrote: [ -> ]Breathitt won't win it next year.
The hype around overwhelming preseason favorites Breathitt that didn't materialize will have lasting reprocussions.
Those boys will end up where they think will help them the most and who can blame them. This was their year and Perry stole it. They just had something that they couldn't compete with. The stars just aligned for Perry this season.
I'm not saying Perry will win it but I will say whichever team benefits from whichever Breathitt transfer will win it.
Way too early prediction I know but if you know, you know.

(04-03-2022, 08:51 AM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: [ -> ]Enough about BREATHITT COUNTY. PEOPLE ON HERE BLOW THEM UP EVERY YEAR. THEY COULDNT EVEN WIN THE REGIONAL TOURNAMENT THAT WAS PLAYED PN THIER JOME COURT.  SO STOP WITH ALL THIS UNTIL THEY WIN SOMETHING. YOU CAN START BY HIRING A COACH.

Tried to tell you all.
I've got inside sources.
First the coaches go,then select players to follow. Bobcats lose more than Turner from this years team.
(04-04-2022, 05:50 PM)Huck Fin Wrote: [ -> ]

The hype around overwhelming preseason favorites Breathitt that didn't materialize will have lasting reprocussions.
Those boys will end up where they think will help them the most and who can blame them. This was their year and Perry stole it. They just had something that they couldn't compete with. The stars just aligned for Perry this season.
I'm not saying Perry will win it but I will say whichever team benefits from whichever Breathitt transfer will win it.

Tried to tell you all.
I've got inside sources.
First the coaches go,then select players to follow. Bobcats lose more than Turner from this years team.
Your inside sources don’t know crap then. Noble isn’t going anywhere. Now for the kids they may be a couple leave, or maybe one. Noble isn’t going anywhere unfortunately
I must of missed it on WYMT sports boys. Fill me in on the eagles hire bahaha
It may not be Noble but Leslie will be in solid hands for years to come.
Been Friends with Noble for 45 years, I don’t think he’s going anywhere. He is focused on winning at Breathitt. Great coach.
(04-04-2022, 07:48 PM)Mountainparkway Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2022, 05:50 PM)Huck Fin Wrote: [ -> ]

Tried to tell you all.
I've got inside sources.
Your inside sources don’t know crap then. Noble isn’t going anywhere. Now for the kids they may be a couple leave, or maybe one. Noble isn’t going anywhere unfortunately

Who is leaving?
Who did Leslie Hire?
Heard they were going to be hiring Larry Caudill. Not sure if it’s true or not but he would be a dandy hire.
(04-05-2022, 08:11 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Heard they were going to be hiring Larry Caudill.  Not sure if it’s true or not but he would be a dandy hire.

That would make sense, he has a kid that’s a point guard. But would be hard for me to see them hiring someone that has no high school boys basketball experience. Couldn’t see him coaching past his sons 3 years left.
Night train would be happy if he’d leave
Larry Caudill has more than enough experience to coach boys. Be an enlightening experience for those boys.
Noble isn’t going anywhere. Got a few parents that are mad over playing time. Think they could do better. I say if they are that mad take them somewhere else. It’s all about winning. There is a few that need to realize that. Worried about individual awards more than team awards.
Heard yesterday that Noble turned down the Leslie job. Offered him $80,000. Wasn;t enough,
I can confirm noble actually did accept the job. The day he was going to tell his kids at breathitt he changed his mind
Well sometimes people jump the gun without thinking. He made the right decision after thinking a while. Is Hensley headed to Perry?
I was told Hensley is headed to Hazard
Not over til the fat lady sings…
Pages: 1 2 3