Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Where to Now St. Peters???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The #15 seeded Peacocks of St. Peter's have taken down UK , Murray St. , and Purdue in succession. The thing about it, the Cocks didn't feel like the typical underdog in any of these. They controlled the action for much of the time in all three of these games. It looked as though they were as good, or better than all three of the foes they discarded. Now, it's another blue blood in UNC, for the right to go to the Final Four. Yes, that's the same UNC team that Kentucky dismantled by 29 points. Will St. Peter's continue their magical run to a Final Four or does the magic end against the Heels on Sunday?

Where to now St. Peters???

I hope I’m wrong, but I’m afraid Sunday will be the end of the line for the Peacocks. Carolina has been playing better than just about anyone in the country this month. You know, we could have a Final Four with Arkansas, Houston, Miami and St. Peter’s, craziest ever. But even with all the craziness, we could wind up with Duke, Kansas, North Carolina and Villanova. And that would be hard to stomach.
(03-26-2022, 03:23 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: [ -> ]I hope I’m wrong, but I’m afraid Sunday will be the end of the line for the Peacocks. Carolina has been playing better than just about anyone in the country this month. You know, we could have a Final Four with Arkansas, Houston, Miami and St. Peter’s, craziest ever. But even with all the craziness, we could wind up with Duke, Kansas, North Carolina and Villanova. And that would be hard to stomach.
It's already hard to stomach lol...
St. Peters petered out.

Great run, though.