Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who Wins The SEC East?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since the race is so tight I wanted to see who you all thought would win.
Florida should win out from here, they and SC have the tiebreaker advantage on us if we tie but I think Florida wins it, and we finish 2nd in the SECEast.
I really hope UK wins this SEC East, But no one really knows how the season will pan out because there has been so many upsets this year. I'll go out a limb and say UGA beats UF this weekend in Athens!
It is still WIDE open with:

SC having big games against Florida, Arkansas, and Tennessee.
Florida still has UGA, Vandy, and SC
UGA still has UF, Auburn, and UK
UK has Vandy, UGA, and Tennessee

Basically, I think we still need about 2-3 more weeks to really even be able to tell who is going to win or be fighting for it in the final 2 weeks. Any of the teams listed above could go 3-0 in those games or 0-3. Going to be a great finish to the season.
It is wide open in the SEC East right now outside of Vanderbilt

Kentucky, Florida, South Carolina or Georgia could end up in Atlanta against LSU
My head says Florida, but my heart says Kentucky. UK has the easiest schedule between the two, but UK will have to run-the-table and get some help from other teams in the conference to win out.
Florida wins out, UK loses at Georgia, and South Carolina loses against Florida..so Im sticking with Florida winning the East, and LSU winning the West, with LSU beating Florida in the SEC Championship, and then going on to win the National Championship..
jammin' jamey Wrote:My head says Florida, but my heart says Kentucky. UK has the easiest schedule between the two, but UK will have to run-the-table and get some help from other teams in the conference to win out.

Took the words right out of my mouth.
florida wont beat them twice. GO WILDCATS!!!
bja25 Wrote:florida wont beat them twice. GO WILDCATS!!!

Kentucky wont play Florida again this year!
From where I sat, Florida looked better than LSU...faster with a more diverse offense and super fast defensive ends. The last two games prove that UK has a top five offense, but still not a top ten defense. We need more speed at linebacker and cornerback. To me, Florida is the best team in the SEC, and they will play in Atlanta for the SEC title.
I say the Cats will fall short of the championship and Florida will pass USC for back to back SEC trophys
Come On Guys!!!! You got to BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!
The CATS will pull it off! This is their year to shine!
Kentucky All The Way Baby!!!!
UK still needs some help to win the division. If Florida loses this weekend to Georgia, and Tennessee beats South Carolina, UK will be in position to win the SEC East by winning the rest of their games.