Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida at Kentucky Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
10:31 to go in the first UK 7 UF 0
Florida did not look good at all, UK went straight down and scored after Florida goes 3 and out. Dickie Lyons with the TD catch.
Cats are playing soft on D..afraid to put any pressure on Tebow..or it seems to me..
Converted on 4th down!
Woodson is having another one of those South Carolina-type games. Except this time it isn't a passel of turnovers, it's missing open receivers and taking too many sacks.

Very irritating game to this point, Kentucky is dominating the game yet being dominated on the scoreboard. If Woodson doesn't take two sacks on the second drive, we get at least a field goal. If he doesn't miss a wide-open Burton in the end zone on the third drive, we get a touchdown instead of zilch. And if he doesn't miss an open guy on the last drive of the half, we get 7 points instead of 3. So, by my count, without those mistakes we should have 24 points instead of 10, which would put us ahead at the half.
I agree....
Burton needs to get his head out his @$$. He ain't done nothin in 3 weeks, he's been very disappointin. As for the rest of the team, I think we will be ok. The defense needs to step it up.
WHat the heck was that call
touchdown gators

david jones just got layed out
Jones guarding Caldwell.. Caldwell drops the pass... Florida punts...

1st & 10 Kentucky two touchdowns down..
Keenan Burton hasn't did anything..
Touchdown Kentucky
extra point is good.. Florida - 38 Kentucky - 31
3:35 in the 4th remaining - kicking off to Florida
2:05 remaining... timeout ky... only 1 remaining...
Pass to Harvin caught to the 2 yrd line.. 1st down FLA
Touchdown Tebow
extra point good.. 45-31 FLA.. 1:33 remaining... doesn't look good for the cats
touchdown kentucky.... as time expires.... game over.. 45-37
someone can close this thread