Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rutgers 30 - (2) South Florida 27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

#2 team goes down. Didn't expect them to make it undefeated though the whole season.
Final. Good game both teams played real well, and Ray Rice is one hell of a running back.
The difference in this one was the Rutgers defensive pressure. Grothe from USF was sacked 7 or 8 times in the game. He was running for his life, and rushing passes the whole game. Rice was terrific as well. #2 goes down, and with a UK win, they could be up around #2 or #3 even though Boston College is off.
I picked this one! Ray Rice is a beast!!!!!
Great game to watch and Rutgers shocked me once again as I doubted them all year! I really thought South Florida would be too fast for Rutgers. But Rutgers is one of the toughest places to play at apparently, lol!
South florida could not block the rutgers rush! i thought it was pretty awesome because that means if UK wins, they will be higher in the rankings!!!! GO CATS!!!!!!!
blackcat_student Wrote:Final. Good game both teams played real well, and Ray Rice is one hell of a running back.

you got that right...
UK has had al the help in the owrld this year. All they need to do now is step up and start taking advantage.
So will this be the end of their BCS bid for the Natl title? Loosing to unranked Rutgers.
Yeah I picked this one as well, just three points off of a correct score for both teams, lol. Good game overall but Rutgers was the better team and Ray Rice really had an explosion of a game, congrats to Rutgers on the W.
I thought SFU would have came out on top in this game, Congrats Rutgers.
Congrats to Rutgers, I say Louisville will beat South Florida also, do you think they will?