Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Empty shelves and online supply shortages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anybody else noticed the growing number of supply shortages in this country, both in stores and online? Today it was distilled water. My wife checked three different stores and all of them were out of distilled water. A year ago, finding distilled water was never a problem in local drug stores.

Onion rings are hard to find in local grocery stores and some restaurants are no longer selling them.

What common items, if any, are you finding scarce where you live?
(02-14-2022, 02:10 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Has anybody else noticed the growing number of supply shortages in this country, both in stores and online? Today it was distilled water. My wife checked three different stores and all of them were out of distilled water. A year ago, finding distilled water was never a problem in local drug stores.

Onion rings are hard to find in local grocery stores and some restaurants are no longer selling them.

What common items, if any, are you finding scarce where you live?
People who admit to voting for Biden. People with common sense knew it would be bad, but no one saw this unmitigated disaster coming.
I haven't ran into anything where I've found myself saying what in the world happened to this item. But I do go to the grocery store now with a fear that they may not have any meats. Usually they always would have chicken, steak, pork chops or something but now it seems they will be out of everything once I go.