Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tournament Pike County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know what has happened so far.
pikevillepanther#11 Wrote:Anyone know what has happened so far.

Phelps plays Shelby Valley tonight @ Phelps and Belfry Middle plays Mullins tonight at Belfry.
phs1986 Wrote:Phelps plays Shelby Valley tonight @ Phelps and Belfry Middle plays Mullins tonight at Belfry.
What time does the Belfry game start?
Tell me the outcomes of the games when there over
Belfry defeated Mullins 44-0
Who Won The Valley Game
ER lost to JC last night
Shelby Valley defeated Phelps and plays Pikeville i believe this thursday. cant wait to see how Shelby Valley and their top player Chanon Anderson play against the Panthers. I'm pulling for Valley in this one.
Belfry defeated Johns Creek tonight 34-8. They advance to the championship which is going to be played at 8:00 on Monday night...
SVHSWildcat22 Wrote:Shelby Valley defeated Phelps and plays Pikeville i believe this thursday. cant wait to see how Shelby Valley and their top player Chanon Anderson play against the Panthers. I'm pulling for Valley in this one.
Well they didn't do too hot against Pikeville in the first game getting beat 32-0. Maybe this game will be different. I doubt it will though. Pikeville wins by 3 TD's.
bigpun Wrote:Well they didn't do too hot against Pikeville in the first game getting beat 32-0. Maybe this game will be different. I doubt it will though. Pikeville wins by 3 TD's.

I agree
What time is the championship game on Monday? I 've heard two different times mentioned.
Pikeville 37 SV 12

Pikeville-Belfry in the finals
Dream_Weaver Wrote:What time is the championship game on Monday? I 've heard two different times mentioned.

consilation is at 6:30. chip at 8
pikevillepanther#11 Wrote:I agree
They were pretty hot last night. 42-6
Pirates brought home the Trophy!