Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: A Fine Article About the Game this Weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Interesting article, to say the least....I probly wouldn't "bet the mortgage" on Florida winning. This kind of thing makes me think that Kentucky will win.
Thats a very confident Florida fan. But at the same time he did show alot of respect towards UK.
I agree, interesting article to say the least and I did like the respect and admiration shown towards UK. I also respect the confidence that the fan has in Florida, just like the confidence I have in UK!
that was a pretty good article and very insightful. The respect he showed towards us is mutual by me. But here is what I have to say bring in the Gator offence and we will hit them like they have never been hit b-4. Ask LSU who hits harder UK or FLA and i can tell you what they will say..."I was suprised Kentucky came out and hit us in the mouth, just like the lick Dicky layed on his own high school friend" then Meyer "They bruised LSU pretty bad, I hope they are hurting when they play us this week." BRING ON TEBOW hell bring back Leak. We are ready just like we have been since UGA last year we will defend the Commonwealth a place we call home.