Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: I need help picking something.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Me and a couple of friends decided to buy some tickets to go to a UK basketball game this season. We couldn't decided on witch game to go to. We broke it down to a couple of games and we need help deciding what is your guys opinions?

North Carolina
Louisville
Vanderbilt
Tennessee
Alabama
South Carolina *(On birthday)
Georgia
Florida
Ole miss

It's hard to decide, What do you guys think?
Gators
Tennessee, don't you want to see Lofton tear it up?
I'm planning on going to the UNC game just because its UNC. But like others have said, the Gators would be the best time to go because it actually has a lot more weight behind the outcome.
Louisville or Florida.
Were you really asking which would be the best game to go to, then listing as one of the choices a game with Ole Miss? As if that would even be remotely on the same level as games against Louisville, North Carolina, and Florida?

Not trying to be smart, but are you new to following UK basketball?
More Cowbell Wrote:Were you really asking which would be the best game to go to, then listing as one of the choices a game with Ole Miss? As if that would even be remotely on the same level as games against Louisville, North Carolina, and Florida?

Not trying to be smart, but are you new to following UK basketball?

No, It's just the date and stuff it's set down too, we picked UNC, Louisville and wouldn't mind going to any of the SEC games so we just chose most of the SEC teams. but thanks for asking. I really wouldn't like to go watch Ole Miss, but I mean it's not all up to me. I would like to watch UNC or Gators.
Spartan4Life Wrote:No, It's just the date and stuff it's set down too, we picked UNC, Louisville and wouldn't mind going to any of the SEC games so we just chose most of the SEC teams. but thanks for asking. I really wouldn't like to go watch Ole Miss, but I mean it's not all up to me. I would like to watch UNC or Gators.

Ok, that's cool. I guess if I had to pick only one it would be either Louisville (because it's always great to see the Cards get whupped) or Florida (which also has the added bonus of being Senior Day).

I know you said it's not all up to you, but if your friends suggest going to see Ole Miss as your one game to go to, just smack 'em upside the head and lay down the law. Big Grin
One game i saw wasnt on your list, maybe a schedule conflict or something, is Feb .23 against Arkansas. I think it will be a great game, plus the added aura of a former UK favorite in John Pelphrey returning home to face his Alma Mater. Plus, he is a hoot to watch on the sidelines!
As intense as if he were on the court.
Loserville or UNC without question.
It has to be Gators or Louisville. Hey,why not go to both games. One is as good as the other to me.
More Cowbell Wrote:Ok, that's cool. I guess if I had to pick only one it would be either Louisville (because it's always great to see the Cards get whupped) or Florida (which also has the added bonus of being Senior Day).

I know you said it's not all up to you, but if your friends suggest going to see Ole Miss as your one game to go to, just smack 'em upside the head and lay down the law. Big Grin

Yeah Seriously we decided to go 3 games Florida, UNC, and Arkansas game. Thanks guys.