Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Vote Andre' for Heisman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Show your UK love and vote for Andre Woodson.

https://r.espn.go.com/espn/contests/theheismanvote/vote
I misspelled Heisman. So I need a mod/admin to fix it. Thanks.
More people need to vote.
andre woodson isnt the best player in college.. the best player is tebow hands down
TE#82 Wrote:andre woodson isnt the best player in college.. the best player is tebow hands down

Smile Maybe one of the most athletic, but that doesn't make him the best player. And if he was, it sure as heck wouldn't be hands down.
alfus21 Wrote:Smile Maybe one of the most athletic, but that doesn't make him the best player. And if he was, it sure as heck wouldn't be hands down.
Exactly...not only does Woodson have the numbers but he has the brains to go along with it.
TE#82 Wrote:andre woodson isnt the best player in college.. the best player is tebow hands down

The Heisman award is for leaders that have nice stats, not just stats. Tebow is a great athlete but he is no leader. If he were a leader they wouldn't have loss to Auburn at home.
Does this have any impact on the actual Heisman votes?
Beef Wrote:Does this have any impact on the actual Heisman votes?

The athlete with the most votes will receive one official vote in the Heisman Trophy selection process. Heisman Trophy Winners are determined by votes from 924 electors representing sportswriters and broadcasters.
Tebow probably is the most athletic player in the counrty, I love to watch him play, but he is not the best QB, far from it... His passing needs alot of work. Now is far as saying he is not a great leader??? Are you crazy??? He is the most energetic player I have ever scene, he gets everyone fired up, someone makes a great play he is the first to congrat them, He can make the big play happen at will,just needs to improve his passing game to be at the same caliber as Woodson... Woodson is unreal, and all the pro scouts are drooling over him...

No way is Tebow the best player in the country. As others have said on here, he needs a lot of work on his passing to be considered in the same class as Woodson. Tebow may end up being a better player than Andre by the time he is a senior, but not at this point.

Could you honestly say that if you were starting a football team and you could have your pick of either one of the two, that you would pick Tebow? I would take Woodson in a heartbeat, every time.
You cant pick for certain who the best player is anyhow guys.
Come on guys we need some more votes.
bump
Woodson is a lot better than Tebow IMO. Although Tebow is a more energetic type QB who can make big plays, Woodson is just that better, no a whole lot better at making plays and has the mechanics and poise that a great QB has. Another question would have to be about Darren Mcfadden, would playing for an Arkansas team who has 3 losses affect his status?
Woodson is in 3rd right now... behind Mike Hart and Darren McFadden