Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: First BCS Ratings come out Sunday, October 14th...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where will UK be?
Its hard to say considering how the media hates us but with the win tonight i say we should have a good game
I dont think the "media" is going to be UK's problem, I think it might be the computers....
FreakNasty Wrote:I dont think the "media" is going to be UK's problem, I think it might be the computers....
They still include both major polls though don't they?
FreakNasty Wrote:I dont think the "media" is going to be UK's problem, I think it might be the computers....

It doesn't matter how much the media hates us anyway, the AP poll doesn't count in the BCS standings. It's the freakin' coaches who hate us, and that will hurt us.
More Cowbell Wrote:It doesn't matter how much the media hates us anyway, the AP poll doesn't count in the BCS standings. It's the freakin' coaches who hate us, and that will hurt us.

I do find it very interesting how spread out the spread has been between the AP and coaches poll this season with several teams.... I really do not like the concept of the coaches poll....

I dont believe the AP poll counts in the BCS, but I believe they do take the Harris and Coaches Poll off the top of my head....