Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LSU/Kentucky update thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Cats looking good except for Burton dropping two passes.big time choke drops.
Touchdown Cats!!!
I knew this game would be close
LSU with the field goal
10-7
LSU is starting to wake up
LSU with the interception
Burton has really sucked today.The announcers said he better wake up and start playing football.Theyt were referring to him being three yards in front of the defensive back and the DB beats him to the ball and makes the interception.He aint gonna be no NFL player if he keeps it up.
Pass interference call SUCKED!!!

That should have been.... KENTUCKY BALL!!!
LSU touchdown
I agree with that phs but we have got all the calls so far.Number 32 is a man among boys.Burton playing like a puss/ cost us with his lame effort that led to the interceptoion.
woodson scores on a run.Unbelievable.Man the Cats are playing tough.
Woodson has looked sharpe today guys no doubt.He can run!!
Kicking out of bounds with a minute to go in the half could be a really big time little leauge kick,,,gosh I hope we hold them here. go cats
Flynn is running through us too easily.
Cats hold.That was big.A score right before half by LSU would take the wind out of us.If our skill players play a good second half we can win.Woodson looking good Burton looking sad.
7:23am here...no sleep yet....CATS better win so I can have sweet dreams this afternoon!!! Come on BOYS!!
I hope you sleep like a baby when the cats upset lsu beef.
Kentucky is putting up a better battle than I thought they would, the cats are looking sharp so far, Lets go cats.
Burton needs to step up his play and the offense needs to stay on the field longer to give the defense some rest.

If we can do that and keep up the level of play we're at we'll win this game.
tomcatin Wrote:I hope you sleep like a baby when the cats upset lsu beef.
That's the plan....one half to go and the Cats just need to outscore the Tigers by 4....we can do it!!! C! A! T! S!...CATS...CATS...CATS!!!
Just a reminder, because no one here has updated the score, it's:

LSU - 17
UK - 14
This is not a surprise to me one bit.Week after week their are upsets.With Kentucky with their best team in years playing at home,,,why gee whiz.
On, on, U of K, we are right for the fight today,
Hold that ball and hit that line;
Ev'ry Wildcat star will shine;
We'll fight, fight, fight, for the blue and white
As we roll to that goal, Varsity,
And we'll kick, pass and run, 'till the battle is won,
And we'll bring home the victory.
70,902 at Commonwealth today. 4th largest crowd.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Burton needs to step up his play and the offense needs to stay on the field longer to give the defense some rest.

If we can do that and keep up the level of play we're at we'll win this game.
Against South carolina it wqas woodson and little who let the team down,Not today ,,woodson has looked very good while burton looks like a high school receiver.
Start of the second half
UK defense needs to stop the arm tackling.
UK out gained 224-166 in the first half.
Perriloux looks to be short of the first down.
LSU 4th and 1
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12