Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitesburg-24 Johnson Central-8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whitesburg, (who has played without IMO, the best player in the mountains and probably the best QB in the state in Middle School Logan Johnson who is out for the season with a broken leg) runs over J.C. last night! This team plays with such drive and heart and just hits you in the mouth! J.C. had twice the size and looked 10 times more athletic and just got whipped all night! Still haven't lost a game and will be excited to see how this season will play out! Congrats Jackets and keep on rollin! Future looks VERY BRIGHT for LCC!
Coach Howard and his staff had to change from a spread formation team to a power running game in mid-flight. That is a big challenge on any level. Congrats and continued good fortunate.

Logan Johnson is a great kid and athlete. Hope he heals quickly.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Whitesburg, (who has played without IMO, the best player in the mountains and probably the best QB in the state in Middle School Logan Johnson who is out for the season with a broken leg) runs over J.C. last night! This team plays with such drive and heart and just hits you in the mouth! J.C. had twice the size and looked 10 times more athletic and just got whipped all night! Still haven't lost a game and will be excited to see how this season will play out! Congrats Jackets and keep on rollin! Future looks VERY BRIGHT for LCC!

Was this game against the JCMS 7th grade team or their 8th grade team?
8th
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Whitesburg, (who has played without IMO, the best player in the mountains and probably the best QB in the state in Middle School Logan Johnson who is out for the season with a broken leg) runs over J.C. last night! This team plays with such drive and heart and just hits you in the mouth! J.C. had twice the size and looked 10 times more athletic and just got whipped all night! Still haven't lost a game and will be excited to see how this season will play out! Congrats Jackets and keep on rollin! Future looks VERY BRIGHT for LCC!

And where was #21 for the eagles
Ouch
And could someone make a correction..IT WAS 32-8. And to answer someone's question, #21 was on his back all night!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:And could someone make a correction..IT WAS 32-8. And to answer someone's question, #21 was on his back all night!

Scout reports help out don't they!! :thumpsup:

AND congrats on the win!!!
By the way this team looks (Johnson Central) they should never lose! It looks like they have a deal with Nike and Under Armour, HUGE team with athletes all over the field and just flat out got whipped on both sides of the ball IMO!
[quote=PLAYBOY5]And could someone make a correction..IT WAS 32-8. And to answer someone's question, #21 was on his back all night![/quote]

a real statement to make about an 8th grade kid.
obviously, a great effort by the whiteburg defense.

and BTW, :Geek: , weren't you the one that posted the 24-8 final to begin with, and now ya want it changed? you seem to think ya know so much about the game, how in the world could you not even know the correct score?
:confused:

and the scouting report thing, that seems to not be the only behind-the-scenes activities that are going on with that team.....:bigeyed:

congrats whitesburg, great season, especially last couple of weeks.
dont wanna start an uproar, jus think its pretty lame when an "adult" takes a cheap shot at a 14 yr old kid like that, no matter who he is or where he is from.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:[quote=PLAYBOY5]And could someone make a correction..IT WAS 32-8. And to answer someone's question, #21 was on his back all night![/quote]

a real statement to make about an 8th grade kid.
obviously, a great effort by the whiteburg defense.

and BTW, :Geek: , weren't you the one that posted the 24-8 final to begin with, and now ya want it changed? you seem to think ya know so much about the game, how in the world could you not even know the correct score?
:confused:

and the scouting report thing, that seems to not be the only behind-the-scenes activities that are going on with that team.....:bigeyed:

congrats whitesburg, great season, especially last couple of weeks.

AND they are NOT the only teams in the county or playing football period INCLUDING high schools that don't have scouts out watching.... what's wrong with that???:confused: IF I'm not mistaken you all filmed the entire 7th and 8th grade games that were played at JC when we played you.... what is the difference??
i should have known it was coming....SOME people getting all crazy on here, as always. DID i say there was anything wrong with it? DID i say no other teams did it? exactly.
anyway, if you will allow it, i jus wanted to offer my opinion on tactics of some on here downing ANY 8th grade kid. best of luck to each of these teams for the remainder.

i'm done with this topic, so attack all ya want.:rockon:
Ring'Em Up Wrote:i should have known it was coming....SOME people getting all crazy on here, as always. DID i say there was anything wrong with it? DID i say no other teams did it? exactly.
anyway, if you will allow it, i jus wanted to offer my opinion on tactics of some on here downing ANY 8th grade kid. best of luck to each of these teams for the remainder.

No one was attacking!! LOLOL.... I just said it was no different than taping a game! IMO is isn't!! Smile
:what:
shew, what better way to spend a saturday nite than fussing back and forth on a message board?

oops. i wasnt supposed to be replying to this thread anymore!!! ya tricked me into it by being less volatile than some would have!! haha
Was the game played in Whitesburg? If so were the refs from Whitesburg also,Maybe even related to some of the players on Whitesburg team,this is the rumor that is going around could someone please tell me the refs were licensed and not related(brothers) to a Whitesburg player?
no they wasent from whitesburg and yes they was licensed and if the refs helped any 1 it was jc
thanks
Ring'Em Up Wrote::what:
shew, what better way to spend a saturday nite than fussing back and forth on a message board?

oops. i wasnt supposed to be replying to this thread anymore!!! ya tricked me into it by being less volatile than some would have!! haha

"SOME people getting all crazy on here"

and BTW.... I'm not crazy!! LOLOL.... Just telling the truth!! and OOPS.......
Sorry for trickin you into replying!!! :Clap: :p
Ring'Em Up Wrote:i should have known it was coming....SOME people getting all crazy on here, as always. DID i say there was anything wrong with it? DID i say no other teams did it? exactly.

DOWNGRADING A KID...Are you serious? How is it his fault. Did I say anything negative about anyone? You must be reading something TOTALLY different than what I posted. #21 IMO is one of the BEST players I have seen in a while. If you watched the game you know he was on his back. He took a beating, and if "you know anything about football" you know that on his back means "was taking a beating". Quit whining and the reason I posted 24-8 is because I left to go watch the LCC game since this game was ALREADY OVER! Don't think I have ever seen or heard anyone whine and cry like you have in this thread. My gosh, Cleenex's are in isle 5!
And the scouting thing is COMICAL! I guess people are not suppose to watch there other county team and future teammates play are they such as when they (J.C.) played East Letcher. You have just made ridiculous comments and statements in this thread. Downgrading a player and especially a middle school kid, are you serious. That is bush league and uncalled for! I would be the last person to downgrade anyone that goes out and busts there tail and especially one who plays as hard as #21 does! To every other J.C. fan/player and parent besides this whoever he thinks he is, I apologize if you too think like Ring Em' Up thinks, but hopefully you all know football and know exactly what I meant. Especially if you watched the game!
PLAYBOY5
And thanks PHS1986 for knowing what was stated and meant and for explaining!
Apology accepted. Smile Smile Smile

I just think its alot better to give credit to an obviously great defensive effort by Whitesburg, instead of pointing out a kid and saying he was on his back all night.Rolleyes
[quote=PLAYBOY5]DOWNGRADING A KID...Are you serious? How is it his fault. Did I say anything negative about anyone? You must be reading something TOTALLY different than what I posted. #21 IMO is one of the BEST players I have seen in a while. If you watched the game you know he was on his back. He took a beating, and if "you know anything about football" you know that on his back means "was taking a beating". Quit whining and the reason I posted 24-8 is because I left to go watch the LCC game since this game was ALREADY OVER! Don't think I have ever seen or heard anyone whine and cry like you have in this thread. My gosh, Cleenex's are in isle 5![/quote]
:mop:
I didn't get to go to the game, was it as bad as the score indicates?