Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WVA Defeats BC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
78-72. Nope, BC isn't overrated. :roll:

Wanted for questioning:
[Image: hairbear.jpg]
They have been on a little slide here latley.........

Does this put WVU in the NCAA?
um beef! west virginia was already in the tournament with there win over providence on wednesday, this win just improves there seeding to a 10 or an 11
STUNNED!!!!!!!!!
me my self was not stunned to see wvu come out on top .... around tourney time each year you have teams that reach down and give it all they have to make the big dance and i see west virginia being one of those teams this year... lets wait and see what happens
if west virginia can continually drain those 3's they can beat ne body, there tuff to match up with and guard, BC is struggling rite now, this was inevitable
Love to see this but even with their win over Nova tonight I still see WVU taking an early exit next weekend.
WVU is looking in the Big East tournament and I think that they might be able to win it and maybe pull of a 8, 9, or 10 seed. I wouldnt want to play them first round the way they are playing right now.
west virginia plays syracuse for the big east crown today
Come on WVU win the Big East.
they have a punchers chance
BC getting upset doesn't surprise me. I think they've been overrated all year long.
well now all u bc haters can relax...they were given a 4 seed....i still think they had a great season, and al skinner there coach needs to be coach of the year
I think WVU has surprised a lot of ppl this season.
including themselves hurley.....they sure have suprised me with pittsnoggle...