Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Big Sandy Conference Football Playoffs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any word on the playoffs? Who plays who, when & where?
(3)Betsy Layne plays (6)Breathitt County @Betsy Layne next Tuesday the 16th
well let me tell ya. If anybody from the Breathitt Conference were in the other conference They would be #1 seed. Breathitt's Conf. had PCC, JC 8th, Whitesburg, ELC, Breathitt, Paintsville and i think Hazard.
Didn't Adams beat Breathitt pretty easily????
OffTheHook Wrote:well let me tell ya. If anybody from the Breathitt Conference were in the other conference They would be #1 seed. Breathitt's Conf. had PCC, JC 8th, Whitesburg, ELC, Breathitt, Paintsville and i think Hazard.

Whose conference was Belfry in?? OR did they just play some of the teams you listed above?
is it possible for someone from each school in the conference to maybe post their teams record for the season?
i agree with OffTheHook, my opinion, there is prob at least 5 of the top 6-7 teams in the conference in that division.
I don't think so.Maybe third , if Breathit lost to adams.
Belfry is in the same division as Martin Co. and adams
kp10 Wrote:I don't think so.Maybe third , if Breathit lost to adams.

Paintsville is dead last in that division and beat Adams the other night without 2 of their starting backs. But, we will see this Tuesday cause they may be without all 3 of their main backs!