Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rafael Little questionable for LSU game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Little is out because of his thigh. How will this affect UK's offensive plans?

IMO, I don't think it will hurt UK that much, we still have some quality backs in Dixon, Smith, and Locke.
This is a pretty big loss, although we do have Dixon, Smith, and Locke it would be big to have Little in the backfield.
i don't believe they would win either way, but Little would help.. Hes def our best back. BUT I would love to see Locke to get alot of playing time.. hes going to be special..
He doesn't play defense so its not a huge loss. Yes he is a good back, but we have 3 quality replacements that can come in and get the yards. I'm shaking about Saturday's game, got some Bud in the fridge getting nice and chill for 3:30.
Guys, this is a huge loss any way you cut it. Yeah we have 3 other good backs but none of his quality. Dixon is tough, but can't hang on to the ball. Smith hasn't played the last couple of weeks because of an injury and Locke is small and inexperienced. Little would have really helped open up the passing game as well.
alfus21 Wrote:Guys, this is a huge loss any way you cut it. Yeah we have 3 other good backs but none of his quality. Dixon is tough, but can't hang on to the ball. Smith hasn't played the last couple of weeks because of an injury and Locke is small and inexperienced. Little would have really helped open up the passing game as well.

It is unfortunate that Little will not be able to play this Saturday. He is our best back and this definitely hurts our chances to hang close with LSU. But it is a loss at a position where UK has great depth, probably the deepest position on the team. Although each has his flaws, I believe that Dixon and Locke (and Smith if healthy) can give UK what they need in the run game.

Although Little's loss will be felt, losing him will not have near the impact of losing guys like Andre Woodson or Wesley Woodyard. Also, with the depth on the D-line pretty thin due to injuries, it would really hurt to lose a guy like Jeremy Jarmon as well.
I'm going to just hope this is a ploy to throw LSU off.
blackcat_student, can you please post a link to back this up?

I cannot find this information anywhere. Unfortunately, without something to back up this claim, this thread will be closed.
Last I had read, Little's status for the LSU game was questionable, due to the aforementioned thigh bruise. I assumed someone had gotten some updated information.
More Cowbell Wrote:Last I had read, Little's status for the LSU game was questionable, due to the aforementioned thigh bruise. I assumed someone had gotten some updated information.

You're correct. I just read that CRB said Little was questionable, and would likely be a gametime decision Saturday, so I'll change the title to that.
Big time lost for UK Dixon and Locke will have to step up big in the LSU game Good luck.
They reported that he was out on Catspause.com. I then found out later that he is questionable.
Little will play, I would almost guarantee it... It's his senior year, it's LSU, need I say more??? His leg would have to fall off to keep him off the field...
I think we can beat them with or without Little...
HUGE LOSS THAT WILL HURT UK if he doesn't play!