Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry VS Shelby Valley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tomorrow..... @ Shelby Valley

6th grade team plays the first game......
then the 8th grade team.....
Belfry by about 2 or 3 TD's

Go Valley!
Well..... Belfry came away with the win.... 16-6..... Would have been more had the officials not called the play dead on a player who didn't even have the ball. They called a kid down who wasn't running the ball while another player ran in it in for a TD.... UNTOUCHED!! Then, after he hit the endzone he held the ball up for them to see!! LOLOL...... Oh well, a good win for the "little Pirates"....
phs1986 Wrote:Well..... Belfry came away with the win.... 16-6..... Would have been more had the officials not called the play dead on a player who didn't even have the ball. They called a kid down who wasn't running the ball while another player ran in it in for a TD.... UNTOUCHED!! Then, after he hit the endzone he held the ball up for them to see!! LOLOL...... Oh well, a good win for the "little Pirates"....

wow i figured they could do more damage
If...Then Wrote:wow i figured they could do more damage

UH... they could have.... I guess I have some comments that I will keep to myself but yeah.... it was a good game!!
phs1986 Wrote:UH... they could have.... I guess I have some comments that I will keep to myself but yeah.... it was a good game!!

Was it Belrfy's 8th grade team?
Yeah....
Good Job Pirates!Tongueirates Sho
Great job pirates
16 to 6 belfry
P-ville beat Valley 32-0
pikevillepanther#11 Wrote:P-ville beat Valley 32-0

What does that have to do with the Belfry/Shelby Valley game??
Belfry did win against Shelby Valley but I don't think that Belfry played as good as they could have!!!