Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Utah 44 Louisville 35 (Friday game)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cant believe someone hasnt posted this one yet...Louisville continues their downward spiral..which really started after the hiring of Kragthorpe, lol..Same ol story, Brohm throws for a million yards, but they still lose, Smile
Thats fine with me, glad to see they are still losing and losing to teams like Utah and Syracuse, and teams like UK of course, lol.
The cards are a Joke this year. Brohm strutts his stuff, but in the end they get a L. What does this make there record now?
3-3(0-1)

xoJouseox Wrote:The cards are a Joke this year. Brohm strutts his stuff, but in the end they get a L. What does this make there record now?
Well, this is hurting Kentucky. When the BCS rankings come out the wins over ARK and LOU aren't looking too good right now. Up until right now I forgot about the BCS standings. Strength of Schedule is a key componet in the BCS.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Well, this is hurting Kentucky. When the BCS rankings come out the wins over ARK and LOU aren't looking too good right now. Up until right now I forgot about the BCS standings. Strength of Schedule is a key componet in the BCS.

You are right, the fact that Louisville is losing will hurt UK in the BCS rankings, which I had already thought about. But really, your BCS ranking only matters if you are hoping to land in the top two (to play in the national championship game), or in the top 14 (to be eligible to be picked as an at-large for a BCS bowl). If we're honest with ourselves, neither of those things was going to happen this year, so I'm not too worried about UK's BCS ranking.

So, with that in mind, I can follow my true feelings and be absolutely ecstatic that Louisville has fallen on hard times. Syracuse?? Utah?? HA! I love it...

Oh, and I HATE LOUISVILLE!
lol...yes..yes...its wonderful. Hopefully this will rub off on their basketball team too..Smile
More Cowbell Wrote:You are right, the fact that Louisville is losing will hurt UK in the BCS rankings, which I had already thought about. But really, your BCS ranking only matters if you are hoping to land in the top two (to play in the national championship game), or in the top 14 (to be eligible to be picked as an at-large for a BCS bowl). If we're honest with ourselves, neither of those things was going to happen this year, so I'm not too worried about UK's BCS ranking.

So, with that in mind, I can follow my true feelings and be absolutely ecstatic that Louisville has fallen on hard times. Syracuse?? Utah?? HA! I love it...

Oh, and I HATE LOUISVILLE!