Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rolling Stone' Bombshell Report Claims Jan 6 Conspiracy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://wallstreetrebel.com/wsr/articles...0Congress.

Is this a smoking gun or is it just conjecture?    What are everyone's thoughts on this?
"Rolling Stone" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I see Outsider's desire to see liberals roll over our traditionally conservative values may have been buoyed by the recent blasphemies of his running buddy OSH. Lies are indeed bombshells and I can tell you this. The Trump presidency just may well have been the last reprieve for sanity and morality in this country.

There will be much more to celebrate for these guys as things continue to spiral out of the norm.
(10-27-2021, 06:46 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]I see Outsider's desire to see liberals roll over our traditionally conservative values may have been buoyed by the recent blasphemies of his running buddy OSH. Lies are indeed bombshells and I can tell you this. The Trump presidency just may well have been the last reprieve for sanity and morality in this country.

There will be much more to celebrate for these guys as things continue to spiral out of the norm.

"The Trump presidency just may well have been the last reprieve for sanity and morality in this country." Huh

Of all the outlandish statements that I have read on here, from both sides of the isle, the quote listed above may have landed as #1.  If Trump somehow ends up back in the White House, he may need to hire you as a speech writer. Wink 

(10-27-2021, 08:38 PM)The Outsider Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2021, 06:46 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]I see Outsider's desire to see liberals roll over our traditionally conservative values may have been buoyed by the recent blasphemies of his running buddy OSH. Lies are indeed bombshells and I can tell you this. The Trump presidency just may well have been the last reprieve for sanity and morality in this country.

"The Trump presidency just may well have been the last reprieve for sanity and morality in this country." Huh

Of all the outlandish statements that I have read on here, from both sides of the isle, the quote listed above may have landed as #1.  If Trump somehow ends up back in the White House, he may need to hire you as a speech writer. Wink 

I agree. It has to be up there near the top.  Calling the Trump presidency the last reprieve for sanity and morality shows just how lost these folks  are in the MAGA cult indoctrination. 

(10-27-2021, 08:38 PM)The Outsider Wrote: [ -> ]

Quite frankly I am sick and tired of mollycoddling you and the remaining other two resident libs on here with regard to the continual lies being told about DJT.

He was a good president. Gas was 1.85 the day he lost the election and the cost of food prices, natural gas, electricity and anything else one could name to include homeowner's insurance have gone through the roof. Thousands of illegals crash the southern border every day of the world. Fracking is all but banned, 450 Americans are still stranded in Afghanistan and I won't even go into the moral collapse of which America is beset. The educational system and the medical system have both been politicized --- heck, one could go on for hours. Believe all the lies you want, just don't expect me to carry anymore water for you on the matter.