Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (1) LSU 28 (9) Florida 24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great game between two evenly matched teams. LSU missed two Field Goals in the game but when 5 for 5 on 4th down conversions. The Tigers maked a great 4th quarter comeback scoring 14 unanswered points to take the win and should become the undisputed #1 team in the nation.
I was getting ready to post. great comeback for LSU, I was shocked. I had LSU winning big, closer than expected. Can't wait for the macthup against UK this Saturday, should be a good one.
Man, Jacob Hester is a machine....IMO probably the most underated back in the country
a GREAT game..one of the best of the year..SEC football at its best..the national champs have dropped two in a row..
LSU will stay #1 rest of the year
Was a great and entertaining game. Yeah Hester is a tough underrated half back adn Tim Tebow is one of the toughest QB's in recent memory hes a brute. Florida did have a 10 point lead going into the 4th and LSU couldnt be stopped on the 4th down conversions, thats what won it for them. Congrats to the #1 team in the Country.
What a game! I only got to watch the last seven minutes or so, but what a final drive by LSU! They converted 2 fourth down conversions on the drive, including one where they were in easy field goal range, which would've tied it up. But Miles wasn't satisfied with that, he wanted the touchdown, and I was impressed he had the guts to go against conventional wisdom and go for it.

Oh, and I really like the way Jacob Hester plays the game. He is one of those guys who you like even when they're on the other team.
My team failed...They had the lead until about mid 4th

does Florida move in the rankings anywhere?

Go SEC!!