Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Carolina 33 Miami (FL) 27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Tale of 2 halves. UNC scores 27 in the first half while Miami comes out to score all 27 of their points in the second half in a desperate attempt to make a comeback. 2 Field Goals in the 4th propel the Tar Heels to their second win of the season.
wow
a nice little surprise on Saturday..always fun to see Miami go down..
Congrats to UNC on a big win.
Miami will get there. They have the #1 recruiting class for next year. Not too much longer till they dominate like the good ole days!!
launchpad4 Wrote:They have the #1 recruiting class for next year.

According to?
Miami needs to hang it up, there done for the next 3-4 years.
I'll say Miami will be tough next year, I dont know if they got the #1 recruiting class in the nation, but they got the best in the ACC.
MVP2 Wrote:I'll say Miami will be tough next year, I dont know if they got the #1 recruiting class in the nation, but they got the best in the ACC.

So far ESPN has them ranked first. Also their big qb recruit from this year is out for the year with an injury to his throwing hand. Miami has also closed off Miami high schools to other colleges. The new staff is making it to were it will be tough to beat the Canes in the next few years. But this year they still need to get rid of the Coker play to the level of the other guy mentallity.