Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Highlands @Cooper 10/22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big game. Who wins???
Cooper baby!!!!

Cooper 49
Highlands 21
Cooper 42
Highlands 14
Cooper 28-21
Cooper 28 to 17
Connor beat Highlands. Cooper beat Connor 43 to 7. Just sayin
(10-22-2021, 01:54 PM)bo67 Wrote: [ -> ]Connor beat Highlands. Cooper beat Connor 43 to 7. Just sayin

I was still torn on this one. I kept wanting to pick Highlands.
(10-22-2021, 01:54 PM)bo67 Wrote: [ -> ]Connor beat Highlands. Cooper beat Connor 43 to 7. Just sayin

Birds need to find an offense.

Not many schools can say they have a .500 or better record all-time vs. Highlands. Cooper will even the series tonight 4-4.

https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...477a513d3d
Back in 2012 a certain HHS coach that doesn’t coach there anymore said that Cooper wasn’t anything.
*UPDATE*
5:20 2nd quarter.

Highlands 14 Cooper 0

Two rushing TDs by QB Charlie Noon.
Cooper has 3 starters out, but they want no part of this game in the first half, and have done every dumb thing you can think of. Highlands 21 cooper 0 at the half.
End of 3rd.

Highlands 28
Cooper 7
I knew I should have picked Highlands. lol
(10-22-2021, 10:22 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]I knew I should have picked Highlands. lol

Highlands finally took Noon out at QB and put him at WR/RB and things are clicking.  

Should have done that from week 1 but oh well.
(10-22-2021, 10:24 PM)plantmanky Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2021, 10:22 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]I knew I should have picked Highlands. lol

Highlands finally took Noon out at QB and put him at WR/RB and things are clicking.  

Should have done that from week 1 but oh well.
it's amazing how one player in the right position can be a game changer.
Final Highlands 35 Cooper 7.
I have been saying all year they need to get noon out of QB position. Good player but not at QB. Bottom at QB, noon at RB/WR and Benke at WR gets all your talent on field at same time. Also looks like Highlands is getting players healthy. Like to hear highlands having freshmen on the field too! Always thought it was a dumb unwritten rule not to play freshmen on varsity!
The right thing to do. When you have 3 athletic QBs you have to play them all. And tonight it paid huge dividends. And I liked seeing 4 down linemen on defense too. They were a different team tonight. Cooper is not a bad team.
If they would have played those kids in these positions and played as a team like in this game. They would have beaten Cov Cath, Conner and Dixie