Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bullitt East @ Male 10/22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Class 6A #10 Bullitt East (7-1) will travel to Class 6A and KY's #1 ranked team Louisville Male (7-0)

Bullitt East wins: Spencer County 28-14, North Bullitt 56-14, Bullitt Central 76-39,
                        Meade County 33-6, Danville 62-13, Fern Creek 20-6, Southen 54-19
              losses: Graves County 48-46

Male wins: Floyd Central (IN) 49-0, Ballard 51-14, St. X 28-21, Trinity 24-10, Butler 47-6, Southern 42-6, Fern Creek 36-0

Thoughts?
Male
Really really big challenge for Bullitt East this week. I think they can put some points on the board but I worry about the stopping Male obviously. Bullitt East stops the run pretty well, against all teams not named Male. Their best chance to compete is to stop the run and hope the secondary plays better than they have. For BE this is Ky vs Ga. Compete, don't make a ton of mistakes and hope for a turnover or two. Male probably has too many horses but I hope BE can play with them for a while.
(10-17-2021, 01:05 PM)BEChargers Wrote: [ -> ]Really really big challenge for Bullitt East this week.  I think they can put some points on the board but I worry about the stopping Male obviously.  Bullitt East stops the run pretty well, against all teams not named Male.  Their best chance to compete is to stop the run and hope the secondary plays better than they have.  For BE this is Ky vs Ga.  Compete, don't make a ton of mistakes and hope for a turnover or two.  Male probably has too many horses but I hope BE can play with them for a while.

Good Luck

Male wins
Bullitt East having a very good year!
Male 35-14