Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Greenup County @ Ashland Blazer 10/22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Class 3A Greenup County (1-6) will travel to Class 3A Ashland Blazer (5-4)

Greenup County wins: Covid 1-0
                      losses: Lawrence County 34-7, Boyd County 10-0, Rowan County 30-9,
                                Raceland 32-0, Russell 34-7, East Carter 38-13

Ashland Blazer wins: Boyd County 10-7, West Jessamine 58-21, Bourbon County 53-14, Elizabethtown 35-28, East Carter 31-20
                    losses: Raceland 16-7, George Washington (WV) 35-21, Covid 0-1, Russell 17-14

Thoughts?
Ashland very, very big!!!
Ashland wins!

Would like to hear from a fan on what happened at Russell?
(10-17-2021, 01:30 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]Ashland wins!

The game is on facebook and youtube for viewing. Search Mytowntv on youtube or facebook. Essentially Russell kicked a field goal with not much time for the Win.
(10-17-2021, 03:07 PM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2021, 01:30 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]Ashland wins!

The game is on facebook and youtube for viewing.  Search Mytowntv on youtube or facebook. Essentially Russell kicked a field goal with not much time for the Win.

Man, that sounds like a awesome game! Congratulations! Thanks for the information. I'll check it out.
Ashland wins , does any of the Ashland posters know anything about the young man that collapsed after the game? I know you can’t put any details on here but I would like to know if he is ok, thanks.
(10-17-2021, 08:38 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: [ -> ]Ashland wins , does any of the Ashland posters know anything about the young man that collapsed after the game? I know you can’t put any details on here but I would like to know if he is ok, thanks.

Check easternkentuckyathletics Facebook.
Ashland 35-14
COVID isn't walking through that door this week and Greenup is in trouble.
Tomcats are gonna rip through the Musketeers. On the ground, in the air, special teams. Doesn’t matter.
Greenup County just isn’t up to that level this season.
Tomcats 14
Greenup 7
Don’t ask Ashland played awful 5 turnovers 4 inside the 10 and a missed FG.

Final 14-7 Tomcats. Greenup hasn’t beat Ashland since 1991. They had their chance tonight.