Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry County Central @ Harlan County 10/22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Class 4A Perry County Central (5-3) will travel to Class 4A Harlan County (2-6)

Perry County Central wins: Whitley County 20-13, Floyd Central 35-0, Breathitt County 43-36, Paintsville 17-14, Clay County 34-8
                            losses: East Carter 40-8, Letcher County Central 42-6, Johnson Central 41-0

Harlan County wins: South Laurel 59-26, Pike County Central 60-38
                   losses: Hazard 48-24, Whitley County 42-16, Knox Central 42-26, Clay County 40-20, Letcher County Central 51-14, Johnson Central 43-6

Thoughts?
Perry has the better team. Im not gonna go into details about last years game at Perry but all I can say is I hope Harlan doesnt return the favor. Winner get LCC loser gets JC. At least I think it is this way.
Perry Central 35-28
(10-17-2021, 04:25 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Perry has the better team.  Im not gonna go into details about last years game at Perry but all I can say is I hope Harlan doesnt return the favor.  Winner get LCC loser gets JC.  At least I think it is this way.

Wouldn't Clay County get Johnson Central? Since Clay won the meeting earlier on Monday night football against Harlan County 40-20? Not that they won't to play them again but I would think they would get the 4th seed. I may be wrong though.

Perry County Central 35
Harlan County 21
(10-17-2021, 04:25 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Perry has the better team.  Im not gonna go into details about last years game at Perry but all I can say is I hope Harlan doesnt return the favor.  Winner get LCC loser gets JC.  At least I think it is this way.

It's tough on the road lol
(10-17-2021, 05:41 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]

Wouldn't Clay County get Johnson Central? Since Clay won the meeting earlier on Monday night football against Harlan County 40-20? Not that they won't to play them again but I would think they would get the 4th seed. I may be wrong though.

Perry County Central 35
Harlan County 21

Clay beat Harlan County
Perry beat Clay
If Harlan Co beats Perry it's a 3 way tie and I've not looked into the details of how that would play out.

If it's still the same as it used to be, you get points for how many wins each of the opponents from your non-district wins had.
If that's the case, it'll probably be Perry > Clay > Harlan Co.
That's the way the spread is right now as Perry gets enough points from beating Paintsville as Harlan County has altogether.
(10-17-2021, 07:16 PM)zaga_fan Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2021, 05:41 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]

Perry County Central 35
Harlan County 21

Clay beat Harlan County
Perry beat Clay
If Harlan Co beats Perry it's a 3 way tie and I've not looked into the details of how that would play out.

If it's still the same as it used to be, you get points for how many wins each of the opponents from your non-district wins had.
If that's the case, it'll probably be Perry > Clay > Harlan Co.
That's the way the spread is right now as Perry gets enough points from beating Paintsville as Harlan County has altogether.

10/4, sounds right.