Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rockcastle County @ Garrard County 10/22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Class 3A Rockcastle County (5-3) will travel to Class 3A Garrard County (3-6)

Rockcastle wins: East Jessamine 22-21, LaRue County 22-20, South Laurel 52-7, Estill County 24-14, McCreary Central 56-12
              losses: Taylor County 34-28, Covid 0-1, Bell County 24-0

Garrard County wins: Anderson County 28-14, Paintsville 22-14, McCreary Central 54-15
                    losses: Danville 23-20, Casey County 28-22, Covid 0-1, Covid 0-1, Bell County 46-34, Estill County 36-20

Thoughts?
Rockcastle County 28-21
This could be a good one at Garrard County…………Upset Alert

Garrard County 35
Rockcastle County 34
Hoping for Garrard but think Rock will edge them. Might be a good ballgame.
Rockcastle 28
Garrard County 27
Garrard co 31
Crushed rock 18
I need to go to this game and try to lure a couple players to Whitley County.
Rock will have their hands full containing garrards mr do everything. He is a baller If rock can’t contain him game could go either way but if we’re able to keep him from taking off and running on us and make him throw the ball then Rock should be able to pull away late with this one. It’s a very interesting game one that I think Rock figures out and closes the door on Garrard.

Rock 34
GC 22
Rock will line up and power thru Garrard 28-7
(10-21-2021, 04:19 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: [ -> ]Rock will have their hands full containing garrards mr do everything. He is a baller If rock can’t contain him game could go either way but if we’re able to keep him from taking off and running on us and make him throw the ball then Rock should be able to pull away late with this one. It’s a very interesting game one that I think Rock figures out and closes the door on Garrard.

Rock 34
GC    22

Tell him to contact me about playing for my team. That way you wont have to play against him in district anymore. lol
Where's the best place to eat before a game in Laink-uh-ster? Marksbury?
(10-21-2021, 11:20 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]Where's the best place to eat before a game in Laink-uh-ster? Marksbury?

Burger House

Garrard 28
Rock 16
(10-21-2021, 11:19 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2021, 04:19 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: [ -> ]Rock will have their hands full containing garrards mr do everything. He is a baller If rock can’t contain him game could go either way but if we’re able to keep him from taking off and running on us and make him throw the ball then Rock should be able to pull away late with this one. It’s a very interesting game one that I think Rock figures out and closes the door on Garrard.

Rock 34
GC    22

Tell him to contact me about playing for my team. That way you wont have to play against him in district anymore. lol
I could do that or just recruit him for the Rockets and turn him loose against ol Dudley and watch him squirm on the sidelines haha
(10-22-2021, 02:56 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2021, 11:19 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]

Rock 34
GC    22

I could do that or just recruit him for the Rockets and turn him loose against ol Dudley and watch him squirm on the sidelines haha
LOL!
I still think Garrard co will crush the Rock.
PS I didn’t thank Rock recruited lol ?
Garrard 24 Rock 16
Love how the ol bobcats take time out of their busy days to troll the rock vs garrard game soon enough we will be back down to bell don’t you worry perhaps you should focus on Estill county they are not a pushover they will be the bigger team an just may upset you all
Go Bobcats. I mean Rockets. lol