Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville vs. Hazard 10/22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm not going to say one word about this game.

coughchough*bloodbath*coughcough

Sorry it just slipped out....
Pikeville
Hazard concedes this game and sets Pikeville up for an ambush in round 2.

I joke, Pikeville early and often. Now and a
Month from now.
Pikeville 42
Hazard 7
Pikeville is pissed off from last year and not overlooking teams. They should roll in this one
Pikeville huge , Gonna say 49-6
Welcome to hazard

Pikeville 49
Hazard 07
If Pikeville goes into the game with as much drive I think they have could be a long night for the Bulldogs but if they get relax it could be a tough night. Love playing at Hazard just wish they had a shuttle to the top of the mountain (getting old isn’t fun). Going to be a great atmosphere in Hazard come Friday night ,as always GO PANTHERS!!!
Oh gosh gonna be a blood bath. Thats funny. I guess it was a bloodbath at LCA and Madison Central to. You guys make Pikeville out to be the Green Bay Packers. They are a decent football team. They should of played JC for the East Ky State Title this year.
(10-17-2021, 04:22 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Oh gosh gonna be a blood bath.  Thats funny.  I guess it was a bloodbath at LCA and Madison Central to.  You guys make Pikeville out to be the Green Bay Packers.  They are a decent football team.  They should of played JC for the East Ky State Title this year.
First who is those guys (maybe one) and why would anybody with the name Duke be responding on a Kentucky sports forum.
(10-17-2021, 05:42 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2021, 04:22 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Oh gosh gonna be a blood bath.  Thats funny.  I guess it was a bloodbath at LCA and Madison Central to.  You guys make Pikeville out to be the Green Bay Packers.  They are a decent football team.  They should of played JC for the East Ky State Title this year.
First who is those guys (maybe one) and why would anybody with the name Duke be responding on a Kentucky sports forum.
Woah
Pikeville 35-14
This should be a great atmosphere. District rivals. Both with something to prove. If both play to the best of abilities Pikeville wins by 3 TDs or more if possible to make up for playoff loss last year

Your team is no LCA. You're gonna git your hind end smoked like a country ham.
Answer me. Can you name any other class 1 -A football team in the state that is better? Check any poll you want. It will come out the same PIKEVILLE. Not being arrogant, just the facts.....mam .
Pikeville leaves hazard with the WIN

PIKEVILLE - 42

Hazard    -  14
Some interesting stats thanks to scoreboard. Since 1998 these teams have played 27 times. This meeting makes the 28th. Pikeville holds the edge 17-10. They have met 10 times in the playoffs and Hazard holds the edge in that one 6-4.

Scoreboard added a new feature.
(10-18-2021, 02:02 AM)bac2369 Wrote: [ -> ]Some interesting stats thanks to scoreboard. Since 1998 these teams have played 27 times. This meeting makes the 28th. Pikeville holds the edge 17-10. They have met 10 times in the playoffs and Hazard holds the edge in that one 6-4.

Scoreboard added a new feature.
A new feature says Pikeville has 5 championships.
(10-17-2021, 05:42 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: [ -> ]
He is just a guy who is going to get a huge dose of reality Friday...
Both teams will be out to prove something. Hazard will be trying to show that last year was no fluke, as Pikeville will be trying to showing otherwise. I feel Pikeville has been focused since that loss and could see this one getting out of hand early. Hazard must come out and control the possession early to keep it close. If they can keep it close you never know. In the end I see Pikeville getting their revenge on Hazard.
NO WAY Pikeville loses this game or a playoff game to the Bulldogs. I am betting the snake bite the Panthers took in the 2nd round of the playoffs last year will bring focus early in the playoffs for years to come. Have to approach every week with the same focus no matter who you play. Wont happen again.
I will be shocked if this one isn't a running clock by halftime.

Pikeville names the score. Mac doesn't make the same mistake he did last year and lets Birchfield eat. Hootie adds one or two scores to rub it in.
Pikeville first half running clock.
Not gonna be a bloodbath. Get over it already. Pikeville isnt that good. Good team for Class A in the Mountains. Thats it. Probably 0 D1 recruits on the whole team. Not Don Bosco Prep.
(10-18-2021, 02:15 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Not gonna be a bloodbath.  Get over it already.  Pikeville isnt that good.  Good team for Class A in the Mountains. Thats it.  Probably 0 D1 recruits on the whole team.  Not Don Bosco Prep.

Pikeville will smoke you so bad that you forget  about when uncle Jesse took you to the wood shed.
CALPREPS.COM
Your source for high school football scores, standings & rankings

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field
[2021] Pikeville (KY) 38, [2021] Hazard (KY) 7
I listened to some of Hazard/Sayre. Johnson carried 34 times. I expect Pikeville D to be on him like a swarm of bees all night. Pikeville D is great and if they shut Johnson down the clock will be will running. Plus Pikeville offense will be going up and down the field on Hazard all night. I'm not going to predict a score but this game could be more gruesome than the new Halloween movie.
Key stat: Johnson of Hazard averaged 4.1 yards/carry in 34 carries vs. Sayre.
Birchfield of Pikeville averaged 16.5 yards/carry in 13 carries vs. Sayre.
Hazard by eleventy billion
Pikeville could win this game by 100 if they wanted. Pikeville has only lost to the 8th rated team in 6A by 2 points and a LCA team that is one of the best teams all classes in hard fought game by 17.
Pages: 1 2