Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top 20 players in the 14th region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you guys have on this list
(10-16-2021, 07:44 PM)14thregionfan2729010 Wrote: [ -> ]Who do you guys have on this list
I have to say that I'm more familiar with some schools and I'm heavy on Breathitt and Perry but I think they're the top two teams this year.

Kizer Sloan Knott
Scott Shepherd Knott
Naz Welch Cordia
Bodie Bentley Letcher 
Dylan Brock Perry
Rydge Beverly Perry
Tyler Day Perry 
Landon Napier Perry 
Lanse McKinsey Perry 
Andrew Ford Hazard
Max Johnson Hazard
Skyler Richie Wolfe
Wilgus Tolson Wolfe
Elijah Tolson Wolfe
Zach Waterson Lee
Austin Sperry Breathitt 
Jaylen Turner Breathitt 
Bryce Hoskins Breathitt 
Luke Bellamy Breathitt 
Christian Collins Breathitt 
Xander Terry, Owsley
To many on the list. Who is the Top 5? Sheeez
(10-17-2021, 04:28 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]To many on the list.  Who is the Top 5?  Sheeez
I agree.  At least top player on each team?
Is Terry the same one who played for Jackson County last year?
Is Cordia still bringing in a bunch from New York as DukeBoy said in the summer?
12 of these 20 are from Breathitt,Perry CC and Wolfe. Also Sawyer Thompson should have been on this list.
I do think the top 3 teams in the region are represented here.
(10-17-2021, 07:36 PM)Huck Fin Wrote: [ -> ]12 of these 20 are from Breathitt,Perry CC and Wolfe.  Also Sawyer Thompson should have been on this list.
I assume the idea of the guy who started the thread was for you to name your top 20 players. At least that's what it says. So I suppose you could make your own list and if you just want to put five or one from each team you could do that or start a new thread.
(10-17-2021, 10:00 PM)Slim one Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2021, 07:36 PM)Huck Fin Wrote: [ -> ]12 of these 20 are from Breathitt,Perry CC and Wolfe.  Also Sawyer Thompson should have been on this list.
I assume the idea of the guy who started the thread was for you to name your top 20 players. At least that's what it says. So I suppose you could make your own list and if you just want to put five or one from each team you could do that or start a new thread.

Thats the cats pause list there slim Jim. Nah,I'm good You mad bro?
(10-17-2021, 10:11 PM)Huck Fin Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2021, 10:00 PM)Slim one Wrote: [ -> ]

Thats the cats pause list there slim Jim.  Nah,I'm good  You mad bro?
Ha, heck no. It ain't my threadSmilebut I just looked at the Pause. They only list 10 and i do have 9 of them on mine out of 20.
With Pelfrey and Jazz Johnson being gone there really isnt a top player. They were the 2 best last year.
Guess my Top 5 are:
Landon Napier
Austin Sperry
Mel Hassel
Rydge Beverly
Wilgus Tolson
I realized my mistake on the cats pause and tried to edit but was past the time limit.
(10-17-2021, 04:34 PM)HCS Wrote: [ -> ]Is Terry the same one who played for Jackson County last year?
Is Cordia still bringing in a bunch from New York as DukeBoy said in the summer?
Terry is the son of the new Owsley County coach, Neil Terry. They live in Owsley. Neil was an assistant at Jackson Co last year and was hired this summer by Owsley. Xander’s sister, 8th grader Addison, was a starter on last year’s Lady Owls team.
Naz Welch (Cordia) - can score at will; very athletic; quick off feet; good defender
Christian Collins (Breathitt) - has good size; great rebounder; scores at will
Wilgus Tolson (Wolfe) - extremely quick; plays hard; can score well
Rydge Beverly (Perry) - has great handles; good basketball IQ; gritty player; can score well
Landon Napier (Perry) - excellent scorer; knows how to get to the free throw line; good rebounder
Austin Sperry (Breathitt) - natural scorer; great basketball IQ; deceptively quick
Andrew Ford (Hazard) - decent size; has quickness; finishes well around the rim
Kizer Slone (Knott) - very smart player; can score well; plays multiple positions
Jaylen Turner (Breathitt) - potential to be very good; strength and speed; very athletic
Elijah Tolson (Wolfe) - great shooter; veteran player; great basketball IQ

Honorable mention: Max Johnson (Hazard), Lance McKinsey (Perry), Jamel Hassell (Hazard), Skyler Richie (Wolfe), Bryce Hoskins (Breathitt)
(10-18-2021, 10:52 AM)The Weatherman Wrote: [ -> ]Naz Welch (Cordia) - can score at will; very athletic; quick off feet; good defender
Christian Collins (Breathitt) - has good size; great rebounder; scores at will
Wilgus Tolson (Wolfe) - extremely quick; plays hard; can score well
Rydge Beverly (Perry) - has great handles; good basketball IQ; gritty player; can score well
Landon Napier (Perry) - excellent scorer; knows how to get to the free throw line; good rebounder
Austin Sperry (Breathitt) - natural scorer; great basketball IQ; deceptively quick
Andrew Ford (Hazard) - decent size; has quickness; finishes well around the rim
Kizer Slone (Knott) - very smart player; can score well; plays multiple positions
Jaylen Turner (Breathitt) - potential to be very good; strength and speed; very athletic
Elijah Tolson (Wolfe) - great shooter; veteran player; great basketball IQ

Honorable mention: Max Johnson (Hazard), Lance McKinsey (Perry), Jamel Hassell (Hazard), Skyler Richie (Wolfe), Bryce Hoskins (Breathitt)
Nice list.  Love the break down of each player.