Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland 72 Fairview 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Raceland.
My eleventy billion prediction was pretty close
Raceland will be forced to play a good team at some point.
Congrats Rams
Coach 72 is a lot of points!!
Sweep the leg.
(10-16-2021, 01:25 AM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: [ -> ]My eleventy billion prediction was pretty close
Eleventy billion just happened tonight. never thought Dont mess with Zohan (Scrappy Coco) would live to see. Pitiful

Also heard a 5th grader scored a TD for Rams in 4th Q? any truth
Way to go Rams! A nice hard- fought win.
(10-16-2021, 01:27 AM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]Raceland will be forced to play a good team at some point.

The schedule this year was a bit weak outside of Ashland and Russell. That being said, last week and this week were district games of which we are forced to play. And Bac, 72 is alot of points. But the JV outscored them 21-0 and we started subbing with 3 mins to go in the first. Dillon Ball scored a 2 point conversion. Little feller with a huge heart and ZERO fear. Listed at 5' 95lbs i believe. He is atleast 1 inch shorter and atleast 5lbs lighter than 1/2 the boys in 5th grade. But he is indeed a freshman and an awsome kid.

All this being said, the last 2 weeks have been pointless. Neither side git anything out of it and last night was embarrassing for everyone involved. They need to do away with districts and just use the RPI.
^^^Ashland and Russell are weak too.
(10-16-2021, 01:27 AM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]Raceland will be forced to play a good team at some point.
They’ll play one next week
Be patient. We will get to you soon enough
(10-16-2021, 10:43 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: [ -> ]
Be patient. We will get to you soon enough
It never crosses the guy's mind with 5 championships to wonder when the guy with no championships will show up.
(10-16-2021, 10:22 AM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]^^^Ashland and Russell are weak too.

Your comments are weak  Sick
(10-17-2021, 11:19 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2021, 10:22 AM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]^^^Ashland and Russell are weak too.

LOL!
(10-18-2021, 02:45 AM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2021, 11:19 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]

LOL!

I couldn't resist the opportunity to wind you up. lol. Gonna send you a message.
Pretty shameful to drop 72 points on the worst team in Kentucky.
Subs started rolling in and out in the 1st quarter. Starting Center didnt play, 3 2 way players only played on one side of the ball. It was 42-0 after the first. JV and Frosh the rest of the game. Still won 31-8 in the second half. What are you supoosed to do? Tell the kids not to play hard? Its sad to see Fairview fall as far as they have. But they only had like 18 kids on the sideline. Absolutely pitiful. Ive had a long and dark dislike for all things Eagle for a long time, but i honestly hate to see things the way they are in Westwood.