Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell 17 Ashland 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Eastern Kentucky Athletics says the player from Ashland collapsed after the game. Prayers for a full recovery.
(10-15-2021, 11:52 PM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote: [ -> ]Eastern Kentucky Athletics says the player from Ashland collapsed after the game. Prayers for a full recovery.
Hate to hear that. Prayers for the young man and his family. Congrats to Russell on the win.
Way to go Russell!
(10-15-2021, 11:52 PM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote: [ -> ]Eastern Kentucky Athletics says the player from Ashland collapsed after the game. Prayers for a full recovery.

Hopefully he is doing better.
I was wrong on this one congratulations to Russell
Prayers for this young man!!
Congratulations Russell!!!
Haven’t watched the game was at the new Tomcat Bourbon House but got some info and updates during it. Sounds like a pretty even game Russell was the better team last night and Ashland made too many mistakes. 2 Ashland players collapsed after the game. 55 Jones and 56 Christian. I haven’t heard why or what the cause was but both are out next week. Prayers for them.
(10-16-2021, 01:53 PM)T-CATS Wrote: [ -> ]Haven’t watched the game was at the new Tomcat Bourbon House but got some info and updates during it. Sounds like a pretty even game Russell was the better team last night and Ashland made too many mistakes. 2 Ashland players collapsed after the game. 55 Jones and 56 Christian. I haven’t heard why or what the cause was but both are out next week. Prayers for them.
I had heard that one of the kids who collapsed now has some movement & feeling in his left leg & has an MRI today. The other kid possibly tore his ACL; nothing confirming that report yet. Don't want to mention the names of the kids, but that's the information that I have heard through a reliable source.

Prayers for both kids!
Congrats to Russell!

Prayers for the two injured young men! Praying for a quick recovery.
(10-16-2021, 01:53 PM)T-CATS Wrote: [ -> ]Haven’t watched the game was at the new Tomcat Bourbon House but got some info and updates during it. Sounds like a pretty even game Russell was the better team last night and Ashland made too many mistakes. 2 Ashland players collapsed after the game. 55 Jones and 56 Christian. I haven’t heard why or what the cause was but both are out next week. Prayers for them.

Prayers for both kids. That takes priority over a game. Even though I don’t like the Ashland Tomcats as a huge rival,I sincerely hope both players have a full recovery. I never want to see any kid get Injured playing the game they love.