Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Woodson needs to lead!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Andre needs to move around a little more in the pocket against these better teams.He just missed a wide open receiver and they said his adrenaline is too high.He is a senior and a great QB and he needs to be over that already.This is like a UK basketball game,,Im nervous as I can be.Kentucky is better than the gamecocks.Were in good shape with only 3 points but its only the end of the first quarter.Woodson just needs to hit his open receivers and dont forget we can run the football.We need to get pressure on the QB because his receivers are wide open.Dicky Lyons just made a great catch for a TD,,,GO CATS
Did you all see Spurrier lose his cool and throw all his stuff he carries to the ground.Alright,,south carolina just got stuffed in the end zone and got called for intentional grounding.Great defensive stand.Go cats
I agree, we're simply being out coached and Woodson is choaking right now. Kentucky is the much better team. Hopefully Woodson will calm down and do what he does best in the second half.
blackcat Wrote:I agree, we're simply being out coached and Woodson is choaking right now. Kentucky is the much better team. Hopefully Woodson will calm down and do what he does best in the second half.

I'd love for you to explain how we're being out coached. Brooks didn't fumble the ball and let SC score. And he didn't throw the interception inside the 20 yard line.

Woodson is having a rough game so far, but there is still plenty of time left. It won't matter unless the secondary decides to quit trying to tackle players by their jerseys.
I agree with alfus on the coaching.I did think we didnt handle the clock very well before half and giving the ball back to SC.I think Woodson is showing he is not the same under pressure.Im just really upset so sorry for saying anything negative but Woodson's interception at the goaline was as bad as you can get.You cant throw floaters into a crowd and his other turnover for a TD kinda seems like he is killing us worse tonight than any other player.No way he wins the heisman.Im not being hard on him but thats how the voting goes.One bad game can knock you out.To save face he must lead us back.We are down 11.If Woodson would keep his cool I think we still will win.