Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Class 3A AP Rankings 9/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Class 3A AP Rankings 9/13

1. Bardstown 3-0
2. Louisville Christian Academy 3-1
3. Union County 4-0
4. Mercer County 3-1
5. Lawrence County 3-0
6. Bell County 2-1
7. Russell 2-2
7. Glasgow 3-1
9. Taylor County 3-1
10. Ashland Blazer 1-3

Others receiving votes: 11. Belfry, 12. Paducah Tilghman, 13. Estill County, 14. Hart County, 15. Garrard County, 16. Trigg County 

Thoughts?
Wow, 3A is wide open this year.
Paducah Tilghman is my dark horse in 3A
The only ranking that matter will be out 12-6-2021
It just doesn’t seem right to look at a set of rankings and not see Belfry in the top ten.
(09-14-2021, 10:19 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]Paducah Tilghman is my dark horse in 3A
They are very athletic, lot of speed with a good QB and recievers, especially number 5, sorry don’t know the kids name. They are pretty week against the run game though. It all depends on matchups, but I could see them giving some teams a fit.
I see what you mean, but that RPI poll that drops right before the playoffs could determine what you said on 12/6. Take the easiest road out there. The best team getting out through the ringer could be beat up time the title comes around. We see if all the time.
I think bell could be back at Kroger field this year I know they sure would if they hadn’t lost there RB slash LB
(09-15-2021, 08:59 AM)606CATS Wrote: [ -> ]I think bell could be back at Kroger field this year I know they sure would if they hadn’t lost there RB slash LB
It’s a good possibility. Overall 3A is weaker this year. With belfry dropping off a little, it sets the east up pretty good for someone.