Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK in the SEC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Take a look at some stats in the SEC, and where UK stands (Team & Individual):

Individual
Andre Woodson
#2 QB Rating: 162.32
#1 Passing Yards: 1,309 yards
#1 Passing TDs: 16

Raphael Little
#2 Rushing Yards: 547 yards
t-#5 Rushing TDs: 3

Keenan Burton
#4 Receiving Yards: 422 yards
t-#1 Receiving TDs: 5

Team
Kentucky
#1 Scoring Offense: 46.6 points per game
#2 Rushing Offense: 223.6 yards per game
#2 Passing Offense: 268.6 yards per game

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/statistics?group=8
Way to go Cats!...I found it surpising that Tenn is leading the SEC in passing yards per game.
2 more notes to add
*UK is #1 in 3rd down pct.
*#1 in 1st downs with 133, 26.6 per game!
That is a little wierd that Tenn would be first... Oh well, it hasn't had that much a an effect.
Also I think we are perfect from the red zone, I know we was 20 for 20 going late into the game Saturday...
kyr450 Wrote:Also I think we are perfect from the red zone, I know we was 20 for 20 going late into the game Saturday...

we are 90 something now b/c i know for one that the int came in the red zone but either way we should be in 1st
Some great numbers for the Cats. Especially for Andre' Woodson.
kyr450 Wrote:Also I think we are perfect from the red zone, I know we was 20 for 20 going late into the game Saturday...
Andre's INT at the 2 yard line is the only time that UK has failed in the Red Zone.
Now go look up the defensive stats...id say there not very impressive
gish_7 Wrote:Now go look up the defensive stats...id say there not very impressive

UK's defensive stats may not be very good yardage-wise, but we have done a decent job keeping the other team out of the end zone...
Our Red zone D is tough...