Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Democrats pushing slew of tax hikes to fund massive spending plan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is a shock. Joe Biden and the Democrats believe that Americans are under-taxed and he is going to fix the problem. Remember - corporations pass taxes through to consumers. We all pay for corporate tax hikes.

Quote:Democrats pushing slew of tax hikes to fund massive spending plan: A roundup of proposals

Take a closer look at the specific plans for individual and corporate tax hikes
(09-08-2021, 12:16 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Here is a shock. Joe Biden and the Democrats believe that Americans are under-taxed and he is going to fix the problem. Remember - corporations pass taxes through to consumers. We all pay for corporate tax hikes.

Quote:Democrats pushing slew of tax hikes to fund massive spending plan: A roundup of proposals

Quooter then you would have to agree by your way of seeing things if corporations pass tax increase to the consumers THEN why in the HELL prices have increased since the 2017 tax cuts prices of stuff have doubled they should be lower than 2017 tax rates. Guess what they are not.

P.S. You need to get back to work your wasting my dime on here all day.
(09-08-2021, 12:55 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2021, 12:16 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Here is a shock. Joe Biden and the Democrats believe that Americans are under-taxed and he is going to fix the problem. Remember - corporations pass taxes through to consumers. We all pay for corporate tax hikes.

Quooter then you would have to agree by your way of seeing things if corporations pass tax increase to the consumers THEN why in the HELL prices have increased since the 2017 tax cuts prices of stuff have doubled they should be lower than 2017 tax rates. Guess what they are not.

Village idiot, inflation is responsible for price increases and Joe Biden's spending and plans for additional spending is the reason behind our increases in the rate of inflation over their pre-pandemic levels.

P.S., you need to get a job and stop spending your life as a slimy slug.
(09-08-2021, 01:04 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2021, 12:55 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Village idiot, inflation is responsible for price increases and Joe Biden's spending and plans for additional spending is the reason behind our increases in the rate of inflation over their pre-pandemic levels.

P.S., you need to get a job and stop spending your life as a slimy slug.
Quooter explain the price increases for 2018 and 2019. Quooter did prices of goods go down in those 2 years after the biggest corporate tax cuts in history they should of by your way of economics. 2020 economy was a disaster now since you are saying if you raise corporate taxes price of goods will go up but did they gown down in 2018 and 2019 ?

Quooter you need to get back to work
Aren't Trump tax cuts going away for the middle class in the 2021 tax year?

I'm supposed to worry about corporate taxes when mine are going right back up?
They keep repeating the same mistakes pay for themselves create more jobs after 40 years the waiting continues. BUT it has made the rich richer and shrunk the middle class there is enough info now to see what has happened. Quooter prices keep getting higher
(09-08-2021, 02:34 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]They keep repeating the same mistakes pay for themselves create more jobs after 40 years the waiting continues. BUT it has made the rich richer and shrunk the middle class there is enough info now to see what has happened. Quooter prices keep getting higher

Crash the economy, get a bailout, buy politicians, get a tax cut, divide America, rinse and repeat. 

It takes a real goofy goober to feel sorry for American corporations.   Smile
Hard to take any man seriously who has a signature attached to each post talking about little girls' muffins. I must say , though, that I have seen a lot of that kind of stuff from people who purport to be Christian.
Village idiots stunk this thread up in record time with the triggered dude taking an off-topic shot at Christians for good measure. I can't even fathom how much it must suck being them.
(09-08-2021, 04:49 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]Village idiots stunk this thread up in record time with the triggered dude taking an off-topic shot at Christians for good measure. I can't even fathom how much it must suck being them.
Jet get back in your litter box
(09-08-2021, 04:52 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2021, 04:49 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]Village idiots stunk this thread up in record time with the triggered dude taking an off-topic shot at Christians for good measure. I can't even fathom how much it must suck being them.
Jet get back in your litter box
I will, the odor is 100x better than threads you guys stink up.
(09-08-2021, 04:07 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]Hard to take any man seriously who has a signature attached to each post talking about little girls' muffins.  I must say , though, that I have seen a lot of that kind of stuff from people who purport to be Christian.
Yet, you voted for a pedophile president who sniffs the hair of females aged 8 to 80 when he is not busy groping them.
(09-08-2021, 02:24 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]Aren't Trump tax cuts going away for the middle class in the 2021 tax year? 

Corporate taxes are your taxes, you are just too dumb to understand that their taxes are included in the price of every product that you purchase. Democrats have been running the scam of demonizing corporations and convincing dummies like you that raising their taxes will punish them while having no effect on the number of jobs they provide or on the prices of the products that you purchase. A growing number of workers can be replaced by robots if corporate tax bills go high enough and for many businesses that point has already been reached.
(09-08-2021, 05:15 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2021, 02:24 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]Aren't Trump tax cuts going away for the middle class in the 2021 tax year? 

Corporate taxes are your taxes, you are just too dumb to understand that their taxes are included in the price of every product that you purchase. Democrats have been running the scam of demonizing corporations and convincing dummies like you that raising their taxes will punish them while having no effect on the number of jobs they provide or on the prices of the products that you purchase. A growing number of workers can be replaced by robots if corporate tax bills go high enough and for many businesses that point has already been reached.
Quooter by your theory prices should be around 1950's level it might be where you live but not where i live. Prices go up NO MATTER WHAT unless they can't sell what they are producing Damm if you ain't dumb
Tax Rates are the lowest since the 50's are prices that low ?
(09-08-2021, 05:15 PM)You Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]

Can we start with defense contractors? Big Grin 

Nah, normally we get rid of middle class Americans per usual and then turn them on poor Americans while GOPutins fearmonger about inflation. 

Hooter, profits are record highs.  Bigwigs are making 200 and 300 times their employees. The income inequality is worse than it has ever been. 

You Maga folks wanted to dial the clock back.  Why don’t we make America Great again and return taxes to those 1950’s to 1970’s levels? 

Or was it just race and social issues you had a problem with?  

Never mind I know the answer.
(09-08-2021, 06:31 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2021, 05:15 PM)You Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]

Nah, normally we get rid of middle class Americans per usual and then turn them on poor Americans while GOPutins fearmonger about inflation. 

Hooter, profits are record highs.  Bigwigs are making 200 and 300 times their employees. The income inequality is worse than it has ever been. 

You Maga folks wanted to dial the clock back.  Why don’t we make America Great again and return taxes to those 1950’s to 1970’s levels? 

Keep believing that high corporate taxes come out of their profits, fool. That will teach them! I don't believe you know the answer to much of anything. You could easily be replaced with a robot posting the Democrat talking points of the day. Eventually, computers will be used to program other computers and when that day comes, then I will teach myself a new skill set.
(09-08-2021, 06:43 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]

Keep believing that high corporate taxes come out of their profits, fool. That will teach them! I don't believe you know the answer to much of anything. You could easily be replaced with a robot posting the Democrat talking points of the day. Eventually, computers will be used to program other computers and when that day comes, then I will teach myself a new skill set.
Quooter if you raise taxes price of goods go up. If you raise minimum wage price of goods go up. Quooter we have the lowest federal and corporate tax rates since the 50's federal minimum wages have not seen a increase since 2009. Now when are the price of goods going to start going down ? Or maybe it's Horse Sh!t
(09-08-2021, 06:49 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2021, 06:43 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]

Quooter if you raise taxes price of goods go up. If you raise minimum wage price of goods go up. Quooter we have the lowest federal and corporate tax rates since the 50's federal minimum wages have not seen a increase since 2009. Now when are the price of goods going to start going down ? Or maybe it's Horse Sh!t
I would explain inflation to you again, vector, but you really lack the mental capacity to understand it and if you can't understand the dangers of a high inflation rate, then you would not understand deflation either. As TRT said, you are immune to the truth.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021...ax-revenue

“The wealthiest 1% of Americans are responsible for more than $160bn of lost tax revenue each year, according to a new report from the US treasury.”

Hooter you crying for these folks too. Tears for corporations and the rich is just what I expect out of someone who hates Americans.
(09-08-2021, 08:26 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021...ax-revenue

“The wealthiest 1% of Americans are responsible for more than $160bn of lost tax revenue each year, according to a new report from the US treasury.”

Hooter you crying for these folks too.  Tears for corporations and the rich is just what I expect out of someone who hates Americans.
You believe everything that this crooked administration tells you and that is a sad fact. Pedo Joe and the Democrats are stirring up hatred for the rich to justify raising their taxes. It's not that much different than what Hitler did with Jews in the beginning. He convinced Germans that they would be better off if the Jews were not hoarding most of the wealth in the country. Every country ruled by despots needs to maintain external and internal enemies. You are nothing but one of Biden's gullible useful idiots. Stalin had them, Hitler had them, Mao had them, and Biden has vector and you.

Evil triumphs when good people do nothing. Time is running out for you two to redeem yourselves.
https://wiseguys2015.com/2017/11/14/what...ob-growth/

This is a very informative article on the correlation between corporate tax rates and job growth.  In my opinion, the 15% corporate tax cut that Trump implemented greatly benefitted the wealthy.  I could have understood lowering the rate to 27%, which would have resulted in a real tax -rate for corporations between 17-22% instead of the 10-15% that most end up paying.

Regarding the[i] first approach[/i] to the relationship between corporate tax rates and job growth, the Center for Effective Government reports in a recent study that employment shows no relationship to corporate tax rates. Consider the following graph.

[Image: corporate-tax-rates-and-job-growth.jpg?w=940]
As can be seen, corporate tax rates are about the lowest they have been since World War II. Yet there is little, if any, variation in job growth across 60 years of declining corporate tax rates. If declining corporate tax rates were indeed a stimulant to job growth, we would expect to see an increase across time in the rate of job growth. But, we do not.

(09-08-2021, 06:19 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Quooter by your theory prices should be around 1950's level it might be where you live but not where i live. Prices go up NO MATTER WHAT unless they can't sell what they are producing Damm if you ain't dumb

Don't tell anyone I said this, but Hooter is partially correct.  If corporate taxes go up, prices will follow, although not at a 1:1 ratio.  They are going to make their projections one way or another so that the huge bonuses keep flowing into the upper management's pockets.  That being said, the rates do need to rise and the ultra wealthy need to pay a fair tax rate instead of the low rates most pay now.
(09-08-2021, 08:40 PM)The Outsider Wrote: [ -> ]https://wiseguys2015.com/2017/11/14/what...ob-growth/

This is a very informative article on the correlation between corporate tax rates and job growth.  In my opinion, the 15% corporate tax cut that Trump implemented greatly benefitted the wealthy.  I could have understood lowering the rate to 27%, which would have resulted in a real tax -rate for corporations between 17-22% instead of the 10-15% that most end up paying.

Regarding the[i] first approach[/i] to the relationship between corporate tax rates and job growth, the Center for Effective Government reports in a recent study that employment shows no relationship to corporate tax rates. Consider the following graph.

As can be seen, corporate tax rates are about the lowest they have been since World War II. Yet there is little, if any, variation in job growth across 60 years of declining corporate tax rates. If declining corporate tax rates were indeed a stimulant to job growth, we would expect to see an increase across time in the rate of job growth. But, we do not.

Don't tell anyone I said this, but Hooter is partially correct.  If corporate taxes go up, prices will follow, although not at a 1:1 ratio.  They are going to make their projections one way or another so that the huge bonuses keep flowing into the upper management's pockets.  That being said, the rates do need to rise and the ultra wealthy need to pay a fair tax rate instead of the low rates most pay now.
I get they will go up.  Hell the market crashed in 09 and some of the bailouts went to ceo bonuses.  

Obama should have stuck these crooks, but Democrats never pound these meatheads when they have a chance.  

today we have traitors that fomented an insurrection and a Military industrial complex of crooks that profited off of a 20 year war.  Democrats should smash both but they will pitter patter around and let Republicans steal the ball.  SMH
(09-08-2021, 08:40 PM)The Outsider Wrote: [ -> ]https://wiseguys2015.com/2017/11/14/what...ob-growth/

The problem with your analysis is that the economies of Japan and Europe were decimated during World War II. The U.S. invested heavily in rebuilding Europe and Japan but it took many years for them to recover. That meant that U.S. companies had very little competition until the 1960s, when Germany and Japan began to make headway in the auto market with cheap, low quality autos. U.S. companies continued without strong global competition into the 1970s, but the U.S. had planted the seeds for radical improvement in products made in Japan. Germany had a long history of making high quality products but U.S. companies had a head start on German manufacturers and other companies in western Europe.

Following World War II, Dr. W. Edwards Deming was dispatched to Japan to train Japanese companies in quality control methods. The most significant lesson that the Japanese companies learned from Deming and his associates was statistical process control (SPC). At the time, the quality of most American products was poor because of the lack of competing products in the market but American products were better than those made in Japan. Japanese companies like Toyota embraced Deming's principles of quality control, including SPC, and the quality of their exported products began to improve at an ever increasing pace. By the mid to late 1970s, the quality of the best Japanese cars had surpassed the quality of American made cars and trucks and because they were smaller and more efficient, Toyota, Nissan, and other Japanese auto companies began to thrive during the oil embargo when Jimmy Carter was president.

In the meantime, American manufacturers had grown complacent and had not adopted SPC in their plants. Besides the drastic improvement in the quality of Japan's autos, other industries such as electronics applied the same SPC methods. BTW, Japan awards the Deming Prize to Japanese companies for outstanding quality achievements.

The point that I am trying to make is that the graph that you posted is really meaningless because there were more important factors at work than corporate tax rates. American manufacturers now face strong global competition in almost every part of the manufacturing sector. Raising corporate tax rates well above those of global competitors, most of whom already have an advantage in labor costs and environmental regulation compliance costs, will result in Americans being less competitive in global markets.

Anybody who doubts what I am saying need only go to Amazon's web site and search for goods made in the U.S.A. I try not to buy products made in China and I am willing to pay more for American products but in many cases there are no American alternatives. Then I search for the same product made in Europe. If I don't find a product made in Europe, then I search for the same product made in Asian countries not known for using slave labor.

Raising corporate tax rates is idiotic. It is just one more Trump policy that Biden is destroying without caring about the consequences. Punishing the rich, and especially corporations, always plays well to the Democrat voters but it is foolish to expect that higher taxes will result in a more prosperous or more "fair" economy. Full employment should be one of the primary goals of any administration and the road to that objective does not run through higher taxes.
(09-08-2021, 08:37 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2021, 08:26 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021...ax-revenue

Hooter you crying for these folks too.  Tears for corporations and the rich is just what I expect out of someone who hates Americans.
You believe everything that this crooked administration tells you and that is a sad fact. Pedo Joe and the Democrats are stirring up hatred for the rich to justify raising their taxes. It's not that much different than what Hitler did with Jews in the beginning. He convinced Germans that they would be better off if the Jews were not hoarding most of the wealth in the country. Every country ruled by despots needs to maintain external and internal enemies. You are nothing but one of Biden's gullible useful idiots. Stalin had them, Hitler had them, Mao had them, and Biden has vector and you.

Evil triumphs when good people do nothing. Time is running out for you two to redeem yourselves.
Oh boy…
Aren’t you the one who says immigrants are destroying this nation; the poor are causing this nation to fall economically? 
Dictionary definition of fascism.  

You defend the rich who have literally never been taxed to the level of  Great America in 45 years.  

hooter, why are you cheering for Gates, Bezos, Buffett and company to skip out on their taxes?
(09-08-2021, 08:58 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]

I get they will go up.  Hell the market crashed in 09 and some of the bailouts went to ceo bonuses.  

Obama should have stuck these crooks, but Democrats never pound these meatheads when they have a chance.  

today we have traitors that fomented an insurrection and a Military industrial complex of crooks that profited off of a 20 year war.  Democrats should smash both but they will pitter patter around and let Republicans steal the ball.  SMH
You are truly an economic illiterate. You talk about smashing industries companies as if the employees of those companies will just walk down the street and get another good paying job. American companies compete globally for capital. People can invest in Asian or European stocks and bonds just as easily as they invest in American stocks and bonds. When you make it more expensive to do business in this country, then you are making it more profitable for our companies' foreign competitors. You can bet that the People's Republic of China will welcome Joe Biden's plan for raising corporate tax rates on American companies. In fact, I suspect that it is not Biden's plan at all, but one of the services that China paid for in advance. Every major action that Biden has taken since becoming president has directly benefited China.

Dumbasses like you are also oblivious to the fact that tens of millions American citizens own 401Ks and other retirement investment funds. When you attack the profits of corporations as an evil that needs to be slain, you are advocating taking money out of the pockets of millions of middle class retirees and future retirees. You cannot punish successful companies without harming their employees and investors, most of whom are not among the wealthiest 1 percent of Americans.
(09-08-2021, 09:18 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2021, 08:37 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh boy…
Aren’t you the one who says immigrants are destroying this nation; the poor are causing this nation to fall economically? 
Dictionary definition of fascism.  

You defend the rich who have literally never been taxed to the level of  Great America in 45 years.  

hooter, why are you cheering for Gates, Bezos, Buffett and company to skip out on their taxes?
I am not defending the rich, you dumbass, I am defending the many millions of people in this country who work for a living. Attack their employers with noncompetitive tax rates and many of them will lose their jobs. The value of their retirement funds will also be affected and not in a good way. As I said, you are truly an economic illiterate. I know that you only post as a nuisance to people who are smarter than you, but you truly are a dimwit. You can annoy people without posting like a total moron, can't you?
(09-08-2021, 09:35 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]

(09-08-2021, 05:15 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Corporate taxes are your taxes, you are just too dumb to understand that their taxes are included in the price of every product that you purchase. Democrats have been running the scam of demonizing corporations and convincing dummies like you that raising their taxes will punish them while having no effect on the number of jobs they provide or on the prices of the products that you purchase. A growing number of workers can be replaced by robots if corporate tax bills go high enough and for many businesses that point has already been reached.

You are truly an economic illiterate. You talk about smashing industries companies as if the employees of those companies will just walk down the street and get another good paying job. American companies compete globally for capital. People can invest in Asian or European stocks and bonds just as easily as they invest in American stocks and bonds. When you make it more expensive to do business in this country, then you are making it more profitable for our companies' foreign competitors. You can bet that the People's Republic of China will welcome Joe Biden's plan for raising corporate tax rates on American companies. In fact, I suspect that it is not Biden's plan at all, but one of the services that China paid for in advance. Every major action that Biden has taken since becoming president has directly benefited China.

Dumbasses like you are also oblivious to the fact that tens of millions American citizens own 401Ks and other retirement investment funds. When you attack the profits of corporations as an evil that needs to be slain, you are advocating taking money out of the pockets of millions of middle class retirees and future retirees. You cannot punish successful companies without harming their employees and investors, most of whom are not among the wealthiest 1 percent of Americans.
Whoa whoa 
whoa 
are you talking a global economy?  Globalism?  Are you supporting that?  Oh hell you just got disowned by The Wrong Thing.  Big Grin 

Hooter, why aren’t corporate taxes where they were in the 50’s-70’s when America was great?  You didn’t answer that.  You just spewed bs about how no one know what you know.  
Corporations were brought to heel in the mid 20th century then Reaganomics came around and the rich got filthy and the rest world gets pissed on.
(09-08-2021, 09:47 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]

(09-08-2021, 06:19 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]Quooter by your theory prices should be around 1950's level it might be where you live but not where i live. Prices go up NO MATTER WHAT unless they can't sell what they are producing Damm if you ain't dumb

Whoa whoa 
whoa 
are you talking a global economy?  Globalism?  Are you supporting that?  Oh hell you just got disowned by The Wrong Thing.  Big Grin 

Hooter, why aren’t corporate taxes where they were in the 50’s-70’s when America was great?  You didn’t answer that.  You just spewed bs about how no one know what you know.  
Corporations were brought to heel in the mid 20th century then Reaganomics came around and the rich got filthy and the rest world gets pissed on.
Yes, I did address that and I am not going to dumb it down for you further. I hope nobody who matters thought that I was showing off by explaining my issues with the graph that The Outsider posted. Your opinion of me could not matter less, in case you have any doubt where you stand with me.

I attended a four-day class on SPC taught by Dr. Deming when he was in his late 80s or early 90s and later took a four-week class in advanced SPC in Minneapolis. That is my source of my knowledge on SPC and how Deming helped the Japanese break into U.S. markets by drastically improving their quality control. Before going to Japan after WWII, Deming was a statistician with the U.S. Census Bureau. I have forgotten most of what I learned about SPC but I remember enough to know how the Japanese economy recovered from the country's disastrous loss in WWII. Unlike you, some of my opinions have been formed by real world experience.

Apparently you are as ignorant about conservatives' objections to globalism as you are about nearly everything else. TRT can speak for himself but the problems that I have with globalism have more to do with the useless United Nations and other attempts to globalize governments and supplant the U.S. Constitution as our supreme law of the land than economics. I probably do believe in free trade to a greater extent that TRT does, and that is why I am adamantly opposed to burdening American companies with high tax rates and more burdensome regulations than its foreign competitors have. I also oppose most tariffs but I support high tariffs and much more harsh penalties against China. The U.S. should not be dependent on imports from a country engaging slave labor to under sell American products.

Most importantly, the U.S. president should not be on China's payroll, nor should he ever been on their payroll. To say that Biden has a conflict of interest would be much too kind. This country should be working to forge trade agreements with Russia and India to counter China's growing influence and territorial ambitions. It is ridiculous that we have trade sanctions in place against Russian, which is driving them into an alliance with China. Putin is not a good guy but he does imprison people to create a source of cheap labor.

(09-08-2021, 05:15 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Corporate taxes are your taxes, you are just too dumb to understand that their taxes are included in the price of every product that you purchase. Democrats have been running the scam of demonizing corporations and convincing dummies like you that raising their taxes will punish them while having no effect on the number of jobs they provide or on the prices of the products that you purchase. A growing number of workers can be replaced by robots if corporate tax bills go high enough and for many businesses that point has already been reached.

My 401K has done fantastic so far this year, even though I was warned that under Biden, it would spiral downward.   The 20% corporate tax rate is too low for our Country.
(09-08-2021, 10:49 PM)The Outsider Wrote: [ -> ]

(09-08-2021, 06:19 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]Quooter by your theory prices should be around 1950's level it might be where you live but not where i live. Prices go up NO MATTER WHAT unless they can't sell what they are producing Damm if you ain't dumb

My 401K has done fantastic so far this year, even though I was warned that under Biden, it would spiral downward.   The 20% corporate tax rate is too low for our Country.
I respect your opinion. I am in favor of eliminating corporate taxes completely and if necessary, raise taxes on dividends - but as little as possible.

There are benefits to a fully employed workforce that go well beyond the economic advantages. The size of our workforce also needs to grow to support our aging population. Unemployed able-bodied adults drawing welfare checks are destroying this country and the problem will get worse as the proportion of retirees grows in relation to the size of the workforce. 

One of the main reasons that I hope Trump does not run, which he surely will, in 2024, is that I want to see a fiscal conservative on the ballot. Sooner or later, the size of our federal government must shrink. Raiding corporations to support a growing federal workforce is the exact opposite of what we should be doing. The cost of government is a drag on our economy.

I do not expect it to happen but one of the top priorities of our federal government should be to reduce the federal payroll and increase the number of non-government employees in our country. Interest on our national debt is a bomb that will detonate and destroy our economy if drastic measures are not taken first. The odds of that happening are probably very close to zero, no matter which party controls the government.
Pages: 1 2