Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky....1st Place in the SEC East !!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And it's not Basketball...............Smile

1. Kentucky 5-0 (1-0)
2. Florida 4-1 (2-1)
3. South Carolina 4-1 (2-1)
4. Georgia 4-1 (2-1)
5. Vanderbilt 3-1 (1-1)
6. Tennessee 2-2 (0-1)
They have a short week to get focused for SC, but im sure coach Brooks will have them on point...keep rolling Cats!!
WAY TO GO CATS
We still have a long season to go lets just keep it up and go one game at a time. GOOOOO CATS
C-a-t-s! Cats! Cats! Cats!!!!
Go Big Blue!!!
One game at a time.
It's a great day to be a UK fan!!!
That is nice to say, but when you remember they have only played one game you realize how little that means. Now, if they are still in first in the East after the next 3 games (SC, Fla, LSU) then we can all be impressed!
The thing about this team that has impressed me, and IMO, a large reason why they are now #8 in the country, is they play one game, and the next day, they are focused on the next opponent. They were ready for Arkansas the morning after that emotional victory over Louisville. Rich Brooks had this team ready for Thursday this morning, and there is no way he will let them lose focus. It's a short week. So what. Brooks does an amazing job at getting this team prepared and this 5-6 day week will be no different. Keep on rolling, UK!!!!!
More Cowbell Wrote:That is nice to say, but when you remember they have only played one game you realize how little that means. Now, if they are still in first in the East after the next 3 games (SC, Fla, LSU) then we can all be impressed!

Exactly! I think that this is great to look at right now and yes we have a loss to give but after the USC, LSU, Florida games we can really see if UK will still be fighting for first or taking comand of the east.
Way to go Cats!!!!
With a win Thursday and what we all expect to be a LSU win against Florida, UK will have a two game cushion on both Florida and South Carolina. This Thursday is huge for us.
Some people say UK is overrated even losing to SC on Thursday IMO I still believe they are a top 10 team. Rain was a factor in the SC game, if I was Rich Brooks I would be getting the water hose out at practice. It doesn't look like it's going to rain any time soon at the Comment Wealth.