Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Police say they found marijuana in apartment of Tennessee's Crews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- Marijuana was found in the on-campus apartment of Tennessee basketball player Duke Crews before he was suspended from the team, university police said.
Capt. Keith Lambert said no one was in the apartment when the two small bags of marijuana were found Monday by housing personnel investigating a complaint of loud music.
Lambert said Friday the case had been turned over to university administrators.
Coach Bruce Pearl announced Crews' suspension Wednesday, saying he "made some poor decisions."
Crews, a forward, started 18 games as a freshman last season, averaging 8.4 points and 5.1 rebounds. He led the Volunteers in blocked shots (32) and field goal percentage (.518), as the team went 24-11 and reached the regional semifinals of the NCAA tournament.
HAHA !!!! I hope he can turn his life around..... until he plays Kentucky of course. Sweaty Bruce has got a little more stuff to sweat about.
Sounds like Crews has been hanging around the wrong Crew.
What a shocker...NOT!!!!!!!!! UT recruits nothing but thugs anymore!
must be hanging with the Bengals.
i am kidding don't wig out on me.
its sports at the University of Tennessee...why is anyone shocked by this?!?!?!?!?!!?