Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Auburn 20 (4) Florida 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
20-17 was the final.

Great win for Auburn. This really helps Kentucky, and they will be the #1 team in the SEC East.
Great game always is a good game. great series between two good tames in the sec year in and year out
This sucks. I wanted the SEC to have as many unbeatens as possible, so that candyass PAC10 wont have much of a say-so in the championship picture. Now you got Cal and USC which will be ranked 1st and 3rd. Which in itself is bullshit, because LSU is the best team in the country. I freakin hate the pac 10. I hate that Auburn won. Alabama lost. And now the Pac10 is gonna have more teams in the Top 5 than the SEC. Freakin sucky weekend. Cats should be in the Top 10 though..
Congrats Auburn...Auburns defense looked and played great tonight.
blackcat_student Wrote:20-17 was the final.

Great win for Auburn. This really helps Kentucky, and they will be the #1 team in the SEC East.

This is so amazing! Did you ever think that you would be saying UK leading the east division this early in the season? You know what is better? Florida goes to LSU next week!!!! LOL Can you say 2 SEC losses?
Great win for Auburn, hope this turns their season around.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:This sucks. I wanted the SEC to have as many unbeatens as possible, so that candyass PAC10 wont have much of a say-so in the championship picture. Now you got Cal and USC which will be ranked 1st and 3rd. Which in itself is bullshit, because LSU is the best team in the country. I freakin hate the pac 10. I hate that Auburn won. Alabama lost. And now the Pac10 is gonna have more teams in the Top 5 than the SEC. Freakin sucky weekend. Cats should be in the Top 10 though..

I will say that it sucks that Bama lost, I really wanted them to put Georgia in its place last week and make the SEC look good by beating FSU. But with me being a UK fan, I can not say that I am not happy for Florida to lose. Sorry Tides Sad . Hey, you know what will cheer you up? When LSU plays USC in the championship game and holds them to 10 points!!!!
Kentucky should be ranked as high as five if you just look at who has already been ranked that high.Kentucky is getting more respect outside the state.Wake up Kentucky fans and forget basketball,,,KENTUCKY'S FOOTBALL TEAM IS BETTER NATIONALLY THAN OUR BASKETBALL TEAM HAS BEEN THE LAST COUPLE YEARS.
Auburn is BI-POLAR, LOL!!
This just proves how tough the SEC is to play in. UK in 1st that is awesome.
I AGREE..Say it again..UK IS IN 1ST!!!!!!! Halfway through the season too!
i hate florida with a passion so if anyone beats them im a pretty happy camper
and now the cats are number 1
this weekend cant get much better in my opinion
This was a fantastic weekend in favor for UK. I wish Alabama could have won to make the SEC look a even stronger, but hey I guess everyone already knows how the SEC is this year.