Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Does UK break the Top 10?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After losses to WVU, Texas, Oklahoma, Rutgers, Oregon, Clemson and a near scare by Wisconsin does UK move up into the Top 10? I think they may get 10 or 11.
Definitely lower then that, 6 teams have lost below Kentucky right now. I'm thinking 8th maybe 9th depending on where South Florida winds up.
I hope so!...It wouldnt surpise me if another top 10 team gets upseted 2night such FL or USC.
anyone else realize that UK's won 10 of their last 11 games??? I think they'll end up at #11, possibly a top 10..but a dream season so far for Cat fans..
On Gameday this morning, they were calling UK the Cinderella of college football, much like Rutgers was last season. Both Corso and Herbstreit gave kudo's to the Cats.
Where is all the Louisville fans? Just like their ranking "Out of sight" Hee Hee
They DESERVE to be around 7-9th.
I'd say they will be at 8 or 9.
im seeing a top 10 in the future it will be intresting to see how it is going to work out. IF Florida who is down 14-0 right now getting ready to begin the 2nd half if they get beat we will be in there for sure.
They should be in the top ten, I would say #9
I really think they will. Just a moment ago on ESPN, Desmond Howard had UK at #5, in his top 5 teams.
blackcat_student Wrote:I really think they will. Just a moment ago on ESPN, Desmond Howard had UK at #5, in his top 5 teams.

That's a little out there. I don't see that at all, but I think UK will be 10 or 11.
With Florida losing they have definitely secured a top 10 spot. All the teams that lost tonight will be ranked higher then them, in the AP polls anyway.
I think that with all of this week's upsets there is no way you could numerically keep UK out of the top 10. I mean if all of the teams that were upset (except Oklahoma #3) dropped below us that will at least get us to top ten. I would would even say that we could be #9. This season continues to unfold in UK favor, I mean think that by the end of the season, we could play teams like.... Ohio State, Cal.
Absolutely #10 later this morning.
I saw on one show on college football today one of the announcers after talking about florida getting owned at home had Kentucky ranked 5th.Why is that alfus feller such a non believer in Kentucky.He must be a Louisville fan or really hasnt watched Kentucky.they actualy have looked better than LSU.
tomcatin Wrote:I saw on one show on college football today one of the announcers after talking about florida getting owned at home had Kentucky ranked 5th.Why is that alfus feller such a non believer in Kentucky.He must be a Louisville fan or really hasnt watched Kentucky.they actualy have looked better than LSU.

That Alfus feller attends UK and is a big fan. He just tries to look at thing realistically.
If there is a UK fan out there it is Alfus. Someone had told me that UK is ranked 10th this week. Another HUGE test this week for the CATS going to Columbia! I am trying to go to this game!
The cats should be ranked about 9th with all the upsets yesterday. This is the year we need to put it on the ole ball coach and further prove to the nation we are a solid top 10 team. Go Cats!!!!!
how funny would it be if Kentucky went undefeated and won a national championship??
blackcat_student Wrote:I really think they will. Just a moment ago on ESPN, Desmond Howard had UK at #5, in his top 5 teams.
Mark May had them in his top 5 as well on college gameday scoreboard last night.
They are at #8 according to the CBS.Sportsline poll.

1 Southern California
2 LSU
3 California
4 Ohio State
5 Wisconsin
6 Boston College
7 South Florida
8 Kentucky
9 Florida
10 Oklahoma