Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Big Blue Madness....Sold out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was on Ticketmaster this morning, no tickets to be found at 7 am.....

I have to miss it for the first time in 7 years....Sad
Can you say EXCITED..Thank God for Billy Clyde!!
Can you say ticketmaster sucks? I was informed on cats pause that Ticketmaster began blocking peoples IP addresses if they continously tried to access their page. So those like me, continued refreshing, are stuck without tickets. BOO TICKETMASTER!!
BelfryPride Wrote:I was on Ticketmaster this morning, no tickets to be found at 7 am.....

I have to miss it for the first time in 7 years....Sad

i know some one from Pikeville who is looking to sell their ticket.
I heard that a lot of people showed up with close friends. They may have only needed 4 tickets, but they ended up getting the max for each allowing them to have 12 extras. A lot of people are selling extra tickets anywhere from $100 each for the nose bleeds and about $250 for lower arena. It's pretty pathetic that people are doing that to one another just to make a quick load of cash off of a free ticket, but if people are willing to pay those high demanding prices why not do it. I think after this season the way the tickets are distributed will change. A lot of people are upset on Cat's Pause over this.
Oh this crazy basketball state. Can you just imagine how this season is going to be... I mean as far as fan attendence and support? BBM sold out that fast....that is insane! lol GO BIG BLUE!
I'm Lovin It!