Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Another good Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay if u were good enogh to go straight to the NBA after High School would u go and miss all of the excitement of College ball?
Well i would go to college and enjoy the excitment of college ball and i would take the risk of getting injured just to experience something even greater than the NBA
I would go to college atleast 2 years. I understand some players ar egood enough to go straight from HS and their families are in need of money, but if it's possible, college is the best route.
If I was good enough to go right out of high school, then I know I could play after a couple years of college. Plus the atmosphere of college is just amazing.. But I think I would play for a smaller school. But when they came by flashing the Benjamins I dont know if I could turn it down lol
I would go to college to get more experience, a degree, and have some fun
if i was good enough to go strait to NBA from high school i would choose to go to UK cause i know the CATS would be after me... then go to NBA after i grad.
straight to the nba, make millions of dollars, and not have to wurry bout boooks..lol
i would try college out, and if things werent going good, then i would go straight to the NBA and my money
um dirty30..if things wouldnt be workin out for college ball, than wut makes u think itd work out in the nba..lmao