Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: I’m Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been a member on here for probably 15 years, but rarely ever post. Just wanted to say i’m glad to see the site still going strong, and i’m gonna start posting more. Looking forward to talking high school sports, and getting to know some of you all!
(08-27-2021, 10:49 PM)Jimmy Dugan Wrote: [ -> ]Been a member on here for probably 15 years, but rarely ever post. Just wanted to say i’m glad to see the site still going strong, and i’m gonna start posting more. Looking forward to talking high school sports, and getting to know some of you all!

Well welcome back Jimmy. Was you one of the originals with QQ?
(08-28-2021, 11:33 PM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2021, 10:49 PM)Jimmy Dugan Wrote: [ -> ]Been a member on here for probably 15 years, but rarely ever post. Just wanted to say i’m glad to see the site still going strong, and i’m gonna start posting more. Looking forward to talking high school sports, and getting to know some of you all!

(08-28-2021, 11:33 PM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh yeah. I started out on bluegrass preps and remember when this site first took over.
Shows you how long i’ve been in the shadows. I posted a blank response.
(08-29-2021, 12:16 AM)Jimmy Dugan Wrote: [ -> ]Shows you how long i’ve been in the shadows. I posted a blank response.

All good lol 

QQ switched us to a new website with a new format so it’s been tough getting use to it because I had used the old layout since 2009 and knew it frontwards and backwards. Glad you back! 

If you ever need anything let me know!
(08-29-2021, 01:14 AM)oSpud6 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2021, 12:16 AM)Jimmy Dugan Wrote: [ -> ]Shows you how long i’ve been in the shadows. I posted a blank response.

All good lol 

QQ switched us to a new website with a new format so it’s been tough getting use to it because I had used the old layout since 2009 and knew it frontwards and backwards. Glad you back! 

If you ever need anything let me know!
Greatly appreciated! Same to you!
Welcome back Hacksaw.
(08-29-2021, 01:56 PM)Westside Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back Hacksaw.

Literally butchered some of my first post back, but i’m getting the hang of it.  Big Grin Big Grin