Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region Predictions 2008
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Lawrence County Will Be Tough To Beat
57th-1.lchs 2.jchs 3.phs 4.mchs 5.schs 58th-1.achs 2.blhs 3.phs 4.sfhs 59th-1.erhs 2.svhs
3.phs 60th-1.pcc 2.phs 3.bhs 15th region championship between lawrence and east ridge.
Although East Ridge will be a young team each player has great potential and i believe that they will do great this year!!
Who does ER have returning and what positions will have to be filled?
They have Conley(pitcher) Vanover(catcher) McCarty(outfield) Diles(outfield) they have to fill in the rest of the positions
ER will always be good because of a great little league.
Just a quick look to predict next years teams.
1. Johnson Central
2. East Ridge
3. Shelby Valley
4. Everyone else !
I think it will be ER, Shelby Valley, Lawrence County and then the rest.
It will be hard for JC to be included in the top.....they have lost 2 of their coaches.
Pickle-princess Wrote:It will be hard for JC to be included in the top.....they have lost 2 of their coaches.
WHO DID THEY LOSE?
Lawrence Co and Shelby Valley have lost their coaches, so does that mean they will have a bad season? I know the head coach is a major part of the team but the girls are the ones that play the game. Or does anyone disagree with this? :confused:
dawgbyte02 Wrote:WHO DID THEY LOSE?

Coach McCool and Coach Conley.
sportspectator Wrote:Lawrence Co and Shelby Valley have lost their coaches, so does that mean they will have a bad season? I know the head coach is a major part of the team but the girls are the ones that play the game. Or does anyone disagree with this? :confused:

I think that it makes for a harder season. If the new head coach is motivated and keeps the girls heads up then the season should be good.

It also depends on how many players are returning and all that, but I still think that it makes for a more difficult season when you lose a coach.
SV has worked with the new coach before so all the girls already know him, this will help. I don't see the coaching change playing any role in how well the team does in this case.
as for lawrence co. it may be a whole different situation. i do wish them luck and congratulations on a new coach!
sportspectator Wrote:Lawrence Co and Shelby Valley have lost their coaches, so does that mean they will have a bad season? I know the head coach is a major part of the team but the girls are the ones that play the game. Or does anyone disagree with this? :confused:
the head coach picks the lineup,the batting order,calls plays and usually coaches third base.for any team to be sucessful you must have a knowledgeable coaching staff.If the staff does not understand the game they cannot communicate effectively with the players and will lose many games.
dawgbyte02 Wrote:the head coach picks the lineup,the batting order,calls plays and usually coaches third base.for any team to be sucessful you must have a knowledgeable coaching staff.If the staff does not understand the game they cannot communicate effectively with the players and will lose many games.

I totally agree with this...if the coaches dont know what they are doing the team wont be as good no matter how good they were
LoveThatCourt Wrote:I think it will be ER, Shelby Valley, Lawrence County and then the rest.

Would you all help me out? How could you not include Pikeville in the mix. I was under the impression that they didn't loose anyone.
I'm pretty sure Pikeville loses Kylie Schimt and Oliva Kinney who were probably their two best players.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I'm pretty sure Pikeville loses Kylie Schimt and Oliva Kinney who were probably their two best players.

That would make a difference. Thanks for the help. I haven't watched many games this past year and I was wondering.
SV lost three players that bat over 400. That is a lot, not to mention that those three players are middle players (Center field, short stop, and catcher).
1. Lawrence County
2. Johnson Central
3. Shelby Valley
4. Pikeville
5. East Ridge
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I'm pretty sure Pikeville loses Kylie Schimt and Oliva Kinney who were probably their two best players.

Kylie Schmidt will play in 2008. Senior this year. Olivia Kinney and Chelsi Lawson were strong ones gone in 2007
If...Then Wrote:1. Lawrence County
2. Johnson Central
3. Shelby Valley
4. Pikeville
5. East Ridge

IMO that is totally off (if you are ranking them)
Yes I agree. ER is won REGION last year and they are #5??
1.ER
2.Johnson Central
3.Pikeville
4.Shelby Valley
5.Lawrence County

Anyone Agree?
I'll have to agree with that!! East ridge may be young, but what i've seen Conley is in the gym working everyday to be the top pitcher in the region! Any predictions??
HotShot5 Wrote:I'll have to agree with that!! East ridge may be young, but what i've seen Conley is in the gym working everyday to be the top pitcher in the region! Any predictions??

Conley is a great Pitcher. Thats why i move my rankings to:

1.Johnson Central
2.East Ridge
3.Lawrence County
4.Pikeville
5.Shelby Valley

[Shelby Valley to 4 if Ester Fleming isnt a senior. Anyone know?]
Lady_Warriors_Softball Wrote:IMO that is totally off (if you are ranking them)

of coarse u go to East Ridge and we all know most people put their own school before anyone usually.
If...Then Wrote:Conley is a great Pitcher. Thats why i move my rankings to:

[Shelby Valley to 4 if Ester Fleming isnt a senior. Anyone know?]
graduated
If...Then Wrote:of coarse u go to East Ridge and we all know most people put their own school before anyone usually.

thats not my point ER went to state last year and you cant just put them on the bottom of a list just because they lose 5 players...it just means they will have to work harder and get better...Oh and i didn't mean they had to be at the too but they dont deserve to be #5
Pages: 1 2 3 4