Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville - 24 Belfry - 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wrong team to invite for homecoming

flags were everywhere. 1st play was a 70 yard run and got it called back for P-ville

I say that Pikeville is now the Pike County powerhouse.

Congrats to the Panthers
my apologies. i was 24-8. Mods could you help me out here
the game was closer than the score showed on the board,belfry lost the ball 3times inside the 20,and 2 of the 3 was insde the 5..you cant win or stay close losing the ball that many times..pikeville scores came on the big play..i say it will be a better game next time..i will give credit where its due,pikeville held on to the ball,and once #20 and 11 got around the corners they was gone..by the why what where those two names?well 11 got his up the middle then was gone.
cuppett777 Wrote:the game was closer than the score showed on the board,belfry lost the ball 3times inside the 20,and 2 of the 3 was insde the 5..you cant win or stay close losing the ball that many times..pikeville scores came on the big play..i say it will be a better game next time..i will give credit where its due,pikeville held on to the ball,and once #20 and 11 got around the corners they was gone..by the why what where those two names?well 11 got his up the middle then was gone.

Pikeville lost it in the 5 yard line also. thats when Belfry scored, so they didnt just make mistakes for a reason to lose

did u say u wanted their names?

yeah both teams had no passing game. It was about 80% running the ball
I'm pretty sure that the score is correct, and I know Pikeville won.

I wasn't there but I heard Pikeville ran the opening kickoff back, stopped Belfry, then scored on a 95 yard run the next play. . . Pretty impressive.
Is this a preview for tomorrow? =)
Most definatly closer than the score tells. Belfry costed themselves with 4 turnovers...total. Also, they were without their starting tightend! They just DID NOT play ball like they play ball. This was NOT the Belfry team on the field that played ER OR Mullins, OR Phelps. Granted ..... they lost this one ... BUT doesn't that make BOTH Pikeville and Belfry with 1 loss??? SOOOOO...... I don't really think they are the "powerhouse" just yet!!
I highly doubt that, tomorrow's game is going to special, it has all the makings. I look for Belfry's defense to be the difference, and if Belfry holds on to the football then they will win.
It would be a good game to watch ... Good game Pikeville
UH.... I think this is some bad info.... UNLESS Pikeville brought them some freshmans to play against Belfry's 8th graders????? The Middle School (Jr. High) team is who played!!!
Wow! Good job Pikeville!
I was thinking the same thing, this was a junior high game not high school freshman.
EASports12 Wrote:I'm pretty sure that the score is correct, and I know Pikeville won.

I wasn't there but I heard Pikeville ran the opening kickoff back, stopped Belfry, then scored on a 95 yard run the next play. . . Pretty impressive.

yes. impressive. but whats not impressive is that it got called back because a clip. Id say that had belfry scared to death at first. then Pikeville got the 12-0 lead and thought well we've won this, Ill stop trying. And as usual Belfry never quits

And there was NO freshman for Pikeville. They were just the better team. And the better team won. End of story

But Like last year Pikeville won the 1st and lost in the county championship. Payback sucks
Pikeville has never..ever..played freshmen on a jr. high team!! That is just stupid to even say that!!
bball fan Wrote:Pikeville has never..ever..played freshmen on a jr. high team!! That is just stupid to even say that!!

NOPE... it's not STUPID to say it when it was POSTED as a freshman thread!!! Incase you haven't noticed the threads were linked together. I will NOT make excuses for BElfry as they just did NOT play ball last night... PERIOD! If they were to play again tonight who knows..... could be a totally different ballgame!!!!
phs1986 Wrote:NOPE... it's not STUPID to say it when it was POSTED as a freshman thread!!! Incase you haven't noticed the threads were linked together. I will NOT make excuses for BElfry as they just did NOT play ball last night... PERIOD! If they were to play again tonight who knows..... could be a totally different ballgame!!!!
I don't care what is posted on another thread, I would bet my house that Pikeville has never...ever played a freshmen in a jr. high game!! If you can prove it, I'll send you the keys to this double-wide that I live in!!!
bball fan Wrote:I don't care what is posted on another thread, I would bet my house that Pikeville has never...ever played a freshmen in a jr. high game!! If you can prove it, I'll send you the keys to this double-wide that I live in!!!

Na, I don't want or need your house!! LOLOL.... Game is over... and we are lookin forward to a rematch!!
Sounds like a great game. Turnovers lose ballgames though.
Way to go little Panthers!
Pikeville came to play they won it they turned the ball over also but they made the plays the line blocked good the whole and they made the runs and passes they knew they had to make end of story.
phs1986 Wrote:NOPE... it's not STUPID to say it when it was POSTED as a freshman thread!!! Incase you haven't noticed the threads were linked together. I will NOT make excuses for BElfry as they just did NOT play ball last night... PERIOD! If they were to play again tonight who knows..... could be a totally different ballgame!!!!

thats mature of u for not making excuses like most people in Belfrys favor. I'm almost positive that Pikeville will see them again in County
phs1986 Wrote:Most definatly closer than the score tells. Belfry costed themselves with 4 turnovers...total. Also, they were without their starting tightend! They just DID NOT play ball like they play ball. This was NOT the Belfry team on the field that played ER OR Mullins, OR Phelps. Granted ..... they lost this one ... BUT doesn't that make BOTH Pikeville and Belfry with 1 loss??? SOOOOO...... I don't really think they are the "powerhouse" just yet!!

no, Pikeville hasnt lost (as a team)

and they will get their revenge on Mullins bad

cause if Pikeville beat Belfry and Belfry beat them 68-6 away. What could Pikeville do to them?
If...Then Wrote:no, Pikeville hasnt lost (as a team)

and they will get their revenge on Mullins bad

cause if Pikeville beat Belfry and Belfry beat them 68-6 away. What could Pikeville do to them?

BUT... that still goes down as a LOSS in the county. That would be like our 6th grade playing Mullins (just an example) losing, and then blaming it on them because the 8th grade has a loss. They knew it was a county game and should have played their players.
phs1986 Wrote:BUT... that still goes down as a LOSS in the county. That would be like our 6th grade playing Mullins (just an example) losing, and then blaming it on them because the 8th grade has a loss. They knew it was a county game and should have played their players.

yea but you and i both know that it was a cheapie
If...Then Wrote:yea but you and i both know that it was a cheapie

Cheapie maybe.. LOLOL.... I consider that one BAD judgement!! Wink
They should have rescheduled one of the two games that were played that night!!
phs1986 Wrote:Cheapie maybe.. LOLOL.... I consider that one BAD judgement!! Wink
They should have rescheduled one of the two games that were played that night!!

yea that would have been the smartest thing to do. Or just doing away with Sheldon Clarks game and avoid any injuries
well... time to get ready to hit CAM stadium.... Will you be there??
phs1986 Wrote:well... time to get ready to hit CAM stadium.... Will you be there??

sure will. on the sideline
Its middle school.. how abou tyou all grow up and let your kids play.. if you do in fact have kids tha tplay, which Im sure you do, maybe you should take time from your busy internet schedule and do somethin with them
3SportStud Wrote:Its middle school.. how abou tyou all grow up and let your kids play.. if you do in fact have kids tha tplay, which Im sure you do, maybe you should take time from your busy internet schedule and do somethin with them

if you've got nothing to say about the topic or a reason to despise other members dont bother posting anything at all. noob
Pages: 1 2