Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: From Top 10 to Bottom 10 in a matter of weeks!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story...ottom10074

Louisville is now #5 on ESPN's Bottom 10 list.

This is hilarious considering they were a top 10 team in the running for a nationl title just a few weeks ago.
That's rediculous, Louisville is 60 points better than anyone on that list. Even though they aren't the state school, I'll be rooting for them anytime besides when they are facing Kentucky.
blackcat Wrote:That's rediculous, Louisville is 60 points better than anyone on that list. Even though they aren't the state school, I'll be rooting for them anytime besides when they are facing Kentucky.

You're completely missing the point. The number 5 spot on the Bottom Ten is always reserved for a traditionally good team from a major conference who has recently fallen on their face. For example, Michigan held the spot a couple weeks ago after starting the season losing to Appy State, then getting torched by Oregon. I think Louisville definitely falls into that category after losing to previously winless Syracuse. The guy making the list isn't saying the Cards are as bad as the rest of the teams on the list, if you read that column every week you would get the joke of being in the "number 5 spot".

As for myself, I will never, ever root for Louisville, under any circumstances. I was so happy when they lost to Syracuse last week it brought a tear to my eye. Big Grin
More Cowbell Wrote:You're completely missing the point. The number 5 spot on the Bottom Ten is always reserved for a traditionally good team from a major conference who has recently fallen on their face. For example, Michigan held the spot a couple weeks ago after starting the season losing to Appy State, then getting torched by Oregon. I think Louisville definitely falls into that category after losing to previously winless Syracuse. The guy making the list isn't saying the Cards are as bad as the rest of the teams on the list, if you read that column every week you would get the joke of being in the "number 5 spot".

As for myself, I will never, ever root for Louisville, under any circumstances. I was so happy when they lost to Syracuse last week it brought a tear to my eye. Big Grin

LOL I agree. They are my rival, I with never show remorse or sympathy for their football or basketball team. If they are going to loss 5 more games then so be it, UK has already proven theirselves.
More Cowbell is right about that #5 spot. They are not truly saying Louisville is in the bottom 10.

But I feel as well that I could never root for Louisville. UK is my favorite team and do you know who my second favorite team is???..............whoever beats Louisville.
Well it looks like Louisville will be looking for a new starting MLB. Willie Williams was stopped by the cops down here yesterday for some reason, and when the car was searched they found pot in the car. That violated the agreement he made with Jurich after he left Miami(FL), so he has been kicked out of school.
Ohh, I gotcha. Wink
If Ky has half the run the Louisville football has had you guys will be tickled.Why cant people root for all the state schools.
There was a big write up about Willie Williams in the paper today. It said he was pulled over for drving with loud music going down Broadway. In the car he had 2 other people, the identity was not released because they are considered to be witnesses. After the cops had signaled for Williams to pull over he continued to drive 2 city blocks and pulled over on 2nd and Broadway. At the time the cop came to the window Williams was trying to eat the pot he had on him, which is a felony under the tampering with evidence. The cops also located more pot in his middle console. So he has been charged with driving without a liscense, possession of marijuana, and the felony of tampering with evidence. Also I did not know this about the kid, but before he graduated high school he had been arrested 11 times on various charges from possession to burglary.
tomcatin Wrote:If Ky has half the run the Louisville football has had you guys will be tickled.Why cant people root for all the state schools.

Because they're our rival, and Louisville fans, for the most part, are a-holes.
yeah, Willie Williams. Now THERE'S a brilliant young man at work. Last chance. I mean, when your too much of a thug to play at MIAMI, and somebody gives you a shot, and you pull THIS? Jeez..here's the ESPN link..http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3039633

GRIZZ Wrote:There was a big write up about Willie Williams in the paper today. It said he was pulled over for drving with loud music going down Broadway. In the car he had 2 other people, the identity was not released because they are considered to be witnesses. After the cops had signaled for Williams to pull over he continued to drive 2 city blocks and pulled over on 2nd and Broadway. At the time the cop came to the window Williams was trying to eat the pot he had on him, which is a felony under the tampering with evidence. The cops also located more pot in his middle console. So he has been charged with driving without a liscense, possession of marijuana, and the felony of tampering with evidence. Also I did not know this about the kid, but before he graduated high school he had been arrested 11 times on various charges from possession to burglary.
Just thinking about someone trying to eat pot kinda reminds me of Super Troopers and on the way to the pen he was licking the back glass saying the snozberries taste like snozberries.
tomcatin Wrote:If Ky has half the run the Louisville football has had you guys will be tickled.Why cant people root for all the state schools.

Because the Cards are UK's rival, and I HATE LOUISVILLE. Big Grin

If you're a U of L fan, I don't expect you to root for Kentucky, that's just weird.