Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Michigan's Tough Decision
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you do if you are Carr? Do you keep the true freshman in at the starting QB after he has led your team to 2 consecutive wins including a big win over then #10 Penn State. OR, do you bring back Henne since he has been cleared to play? I would love to see them keep the true freshman in, not only because the two wins but because the offense seems to click better when he is at the helm. I know Henne was a potential Heisman candidate but in his two games Michigan suffered one of the greatest upsets ever, and got smoked by the Quack Attack of Oregon. Things are starting turn around for the Wolverines and if its not broke don't fix it.
I was never a big fan of Henne
I think Carr plays Henne, it doesn't matter he's gone after this season anyway and Henne is his guy.
Play Henne. If you keep running Hart 40+ times a game you will win for now, but you're going to wear the kid out. Michigan will have to start mixing it up some more to make it through the whole season successfully from this point forward.
ESPN has reported that Henne will be under center come Saturday.
I would play Henne.
Play the true freshman hell he is 2-0 Henne is 0-2 and hasn't done jack crap this season.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Play the true freshman hell he is 2-0 Henne is 0-2 and hasn't done jack crap this season.
i agree it is not broke so don't fix it.