Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Desantis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I stand by my post. Everything I talked about will happen and it will come out of your and Cardfan's money, whether that be your wages, your SS, or your holdings. You're just too silly to recognize it.
(08-13-2021, 12:23 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]I stand by my post. Everything I talked about will happen and it will come out of your and Cardfan's money, whether that be your wages, your SS, or your holdings. You're just too silly to recognize it.
TRT well we know you stand by your lies don't preach to anyone about being a American after you cheering the Insurrection on January 6 and still cheering the attempts going on today.
(08-13-2021, 12:29 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2021, 12:23 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]I stand by my post. Everything I talked about will happen and it will come out of your and Cardfan's money, whether that be your wages, your SS, or your holdings. You're just too silly to recognize it.
TRT well we know you stand by your lies don't preach to anyone about being a American after you cheering the Insurrection on January 6 and still cheering the attempts going on today.
Hell, he’s cheering on the demise of the nation and human civilization.  I don’t get why people like him hate people so much that they want it all to crumble. 

It has always came out the middle class.  Every Republican admin over the past 40 years has rolled back taxes on those that have the most, so the money to run America has to come from somewhere.  The only way that the middle class could break free is of Republicans would lose power for the next 20 years.

(08-13-2021, 12:21 PM)The Outsider Wrote: [ -> ]More bad news out of Florida.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/13/us/browar...index.html

4 Broward County, Florida, educators died within about 24 hours from Covid-19 complications.

"You can't take a risk with peoples' lives," she said. "We feel strongly that the lives of our students and staff are invaluable, and we're not willing to play Russian roulette with their lives or take a risk of losing people because we have people in schools without masks."
These teachers caught the virus before school started and were not vaccinated, but this is a reminder of how serious this situation is and how quickly we can lose people.

No one is replaceable but when you start losing these public service workers and first responders then we just run into massive shortage.  There is no one to replace them.
(08-13-2021, 10:36 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2021, 09:50 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2021, 07:23 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like the Trumpster Boy is starting to feel the pressure from his mistake more to come I'm sure.
Quooter better get Trump Country Vaccinated your losing votes every day.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/florid...hp&pc=U531

Here some more proof your boy DeSantis is starting to see the light.
He's NO Trump cave's in too easy
https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/12/health/fl...index.html
 Wait…wait…wait according to Hooter and TRT all he had to do was put the National Guard on the Florida border and this whole thing would be over. Those pestilent migrants would be turned away and the good people of Florida would be healthy again.   

kinda funny a week after bitching about migrants he’s doing some of what needs to be done.  These Trumplicans will get you killed.

You can wallow in the squalor of your own reality but don't expect me to play along. I said nothing about the National Guard on any border to include Florida. Even governors across America claim they don't get informed when, or where, or how many immigrants manage to just one day appear in their states. So once again we see your epic lies being spread from behind the safety of your keyboard.

But what's kinda funny is your batting average. Drop dead dates you gave for the avalanche of law suits which would see Trump supposedly going to jail, and then you were soooo sure Matt Geatz was going to jail, and on and on. You guys all get together to dance on a pin head if you can draw the slimmest semblance of victory, which inevitably winds up meaning exactly nothing.

You have no honor or love of country, and you will wind up crying the loudest for it. Now it's time for you to get back to celebrating your own demise and overlooking your own willful ignorance.
I said nothing about putting the National Guard on any state border either, TRT. This is just another example of CardFan1 blatantly lying. It happens too often to be memory lapses or misunderstanding.
Let's square another HUGE lie. I don't hate people, that's why I spend so much time warning them of what's coming. Nothing would please me more than to see the hit squad come to their senses and repent.

That said, all I can do is warn. I'm not some flower child looking at life through a placid and frozen smile. Nor am I dying to kiss up to people who consider Christians to be idiots who believe in fantasies. Thus  their blood is off my hands.

The Apostle John was the Lord's brother, and at the time of his writing Revelation he was the last surviving of the original 12 Disciples. But even though John and Jesus were brothers here on earth, when John first saw Jesus as he was preparing to write The Revelation, he fell as a dead man at His feet. Just the sight of Him would kill any man. A lot of things have been said on this forum that cannot be taken back and I can assure, those things will bring terror forever into the lives of those who have been so misguided as to try to mock God. In fact, so terrible will be that fate, one His own dare not say, not even entertain the thought, that such people will get what they have coming.
(08-13-2021, 04:13 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]Let's square another HUGE lie. I don't hate people, that's why I spend so much time warning them of what's coming. Nothing would please me more than to see the hit squad come to their senses and repent.

That said, all I can do is warn. I'm not some flower child looking at life through a placid and frozen smile. Nor am I dying to kiss up to people who consider Christians to be idiots who believe in fantasies. Thus  their blood is off my hands.

The Apostle John was the Lord's brother, and at the time of his writing Revelation he was the last surviving of the original 12 Disciples. But even though John and Jesus were brothers here on earth, when John first saw Jesus as he was preparing to write The Revelation, he fell as a dead man at His feet. Just the sight of Him would kill any man. A lot of things have been said on this forum that cannot be taken back and I can assure, those things will bring terror forever into the lives of those who have been so misguided as to try to mock God. In fact, so terrible will be that fate, one His own dare not say, not even entertain the thought, that such people will get what they have coming.

I'm not sure if you're mistaken or just not telling the truth again, but John the Apostle was not Jesus' brother.  He was James' brother and seems like he was a cousin to Jesus.

'It's going to disappear':  A timeline of Trump's claims that Covid-19 will vanish(article from Oct 2020)

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2020/10/...t-tracker/

In his first speech after his hospitalization for Covid-19, President Donald Trump stood on a White House balcony on October 10 and made a grand declaration about the coronavirus: “It’s going to disappear. It is disappearing.

His words might have sounded more dramatic had he not been saying the same thing for eight months.

Trump has stuck to the refrain no matter what has been happening with the pandemic. Since February, the President has declared at least 38 times that Covid-19 is either going to disappear or is currently disappearing.
(08-13-2021, 04:13 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]Let's square another HUGE lie. I don't hate people, that's why I spend so much time warning them of what's coming. Nothing would please me more than to see the hit squad come to their senses and repent.

TRT I see you didn't deny the Lying.

(08-13-2021, 04:32 PM)The Outsider Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm not sure if you're mistaken or just not telling the truth again, but John the Apostle was not Jesus' brother.  He was James' brother and seems like he was a cousin to Jesus.

'It's going to disappear':  A timeline of Trump's claims that Covid-19 will vanish(article from Oct 2020)

In his first speech after his hospitalization for Covid-19, President Donald Trump stood on a White House balcony on October 10 and made a grand declaration about the coronavirus: “It’s going to disappear. It is disappearing.

His words might have sounded more dramatic had he not been saying the same thing for eight months.

Trump has stuck to the refrain no matter what has been happening with the pandemic. Since February, the President has declared at least 38 times that Covid-19 is either going to disappear or is currently disappearing.
TRT if only every body takes the vaccine tell the whole story man you sure can stretch the truth.
Well this throws Quooter and TRT Immigration fantasy in the Sh!tter
DeSantis said the spike of the Nasty Trump Flu is it's in season can't make this stuff up

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/desant...hp&pc=U531
(08-13-2021, 06:45 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]Well this throws Quooter and TRT Immigration fantasy in the Sh!tter
DeSantis said the spike of the Nasty Trump Flu is it's in season can't make this stuff up

lie lie lie until you get elected. 

what a group of awful people!   Maybe Rand Paul can move to Florida and sell sunglasses with Ronny.
(08-13-2021, 06:54 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2021, 06:45 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]Well this throws Quooter and TRT Immigration fantasy in the Sh!tter

what a group of awful people!   Maybe Rand Paul can move to Florida and sell sunglasses with Ronny.
Rand Paul is supposed to report his stock purchases 45 days after he buys it. But instead it was 16 Months. Now get this he said he typed all the info and hit send don't know what happened hey you can't make this stuff up. Hell I know what happened his neighbor ate the form been a better excuse than what he said. Time for D!ck Head to Go.
(08-13-2021, 07:05 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Rand Paul is supposed to report his stock purchases 45 days after he buys it. But instead it was 16 Months. Now get this he said he typed all the info and hit send don't know what happened hey you can't make this stuff up. Hell I know what happened his neighbor ate the form been a better excuse than what he said. Time for D!ck Head to Go.
When is Pedo Joe supposed to report all of that foreign income (a/k/a bribes) that he has received for the past three decades through his crooked crackhead son, Hunter?
(08-13-2021, 11:10 PM)Have Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]

When is Pedo Joe supposed to report all of that foreign income (a/k/a bribes) that he has received for the past three decades through his crooked crackhead son, Hunter?
Where is the income from your crackhead self?  

Prove me wrong.
(08-13-2021, 11:30 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2021, 11:10 PM)Have Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]

Prove me wrong.
I don't have to prove you wrong. You do that all by your lonesome. You have less credibility than Hunter does. He does a lot of stupid, dishonest things but he takes videos of himself doing them and never really directly denies that he is a worthless scumbag. You are not so honest.
(08-13-2021, 11:10 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]

Quooter their you go again when faced with the facts and truth change the subject

(08-13-2021, 11:46 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2021, 11:30 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2021, 11:10 PM)Have Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2021, 06:54 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]lie lie lie until you get elected. 

Prove me wrong.
I don't have to prove you wrong. You do that all by your lonesome. You have less credibility than Hunter does. He does a lot of stupid, dishonest things but he takes videos of himself doing them and never really directly denies that he is a worthless scumbag. You are not so honest.
Quooter have you been Cuckled by a guy name Hunter ?

Well unlike you, I am sure.

--- As the Lord suffered on the cross bearing the sins of Outback, (an act he has thus far rejected), He spoke the following.

John 19: 26-27 (KJV)
26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!

27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

John and James were Jesus' brothers. Or would you dare suggest the Lord was wrong or a liar too?
(08-14-2021, 12:10 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]

--- As the Lord suffered on the cross bearing the sins of Outback, (an act he has thus far rejected), He spoke the following.

26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!

27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

John and James were Jesus' brothers. Or would you dare suggest the Lord was wrong or a liar too?
No TRT just you

Here is some more Result's from MAGA and DeSantis Policy's

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/202...vid-surge/
^^ I don't know which it was. Were you born stupid, or was it your zeal to do your father Satan's work that has made you that way?

No matter what happens to me, YOU will still face the Judgment. You stand to gain nothing for your own hatred, which as in the rest of your projections, you have tried to impose on people like me. The greater your hatred, the greater the cost at the Judgment. And worse is the nearness of the hour. Better get to celebrating your little victories vector, you don't have a lot more time to kid yourself and lets face it, things only deteriorate from here on.
(08-14-2021, 01:29 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]^^ I don't know which it was. Were you born stupid, or was it your zeal to do your father Satan's work that has made you that way?

No matter what happens to me, YOU will still face the Judgment. You stand to gain nothing for your own hatred, which as in the rest of your projections, you have tried to impose on people like me. The greater your hatred, the greater the cost at the Judgment. And worse is the nearness of the hour. Better get to celebrating your little victories vector, you don't have a lot more time to kid yourself and lets face it, things only deteriorate from here on.
TRT I don't hate anyone but if you get on here and lie then try to cover yourself with a couple of bible versus we will both be Judged.
(08-14-2021, 04:05 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2021, 01:29 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]^^ I don't know which it was. Were you born stupid, or was it your zeal to do your father Satan's work that has made you that way?

TRT I don't hate anyone but if you get on here and lie then try to cover yourself with a couple of bible versus we will both be Judged.
Oh boy…
Somebody was proven wrong in their wheelhouse and had a tantrum.  

@vector#1 how long have you been working for Old Scratch?  Big Grin 

@The Outsider came out unscathed and he is the one that noticed the error.
(08-14-2021, 05:20 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh boy…

TRT is all the time calling people Liars and judging people then post a couple of bible versus then tells other people not to do it. Hypocrite. All I did was call him out for lying just like he does to people but I don't say he hates people.

Oh boy…

All I did was post the scripture which proves Jesus referred directly to His mother Mary as John's mother as well. I wouldn't expect people such as you who're less than novices to know such things. And given your past it's certainly no surprise that you would choose to repeat lies to try to win a debate point. After all, that's all you've ever done so why change now, right?

All of you have been no strangers to commit blasphemy, it blows my mind to see you do it but that's why the Lord has said, Romans 12:19 (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
(08-14-2021, 09:26 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh boy…

All I did was post the scripture which proves Jesus referred directly to His mother Mary as John's mother as well. I wouldn't expect people such as you who're less than novices to know such things. And given your past it's certainly no surprise that you would choose to repeat lies to try to win a debate point. After all, that's all you've ever done so why change now, right?

All of you have been no strangers to commit blasphemy, it blows my mind to see you do it but that's why the Lord has said, Romans 12:19 (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
blasphemy? 

Ok Big Grin 

Sure are touchy about this, TRT.
^^ It is offensive that you would stoop to the tactic I mentioned above to win a debate point. Which to you winning a debate point does not mean using facts, it usually means personal insult and or deceit. But still, I should have chosen my words more carefully. It's not that disagreeing about John being the Lord's brother would constitute blasphemy. And yet the four of you have unfortunately crossed that line in the past.
(08-14-2021, 10:34 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]^^ It is offensive that you would stoop to the tactic I mentioned above to win a debate point. Which to you winning a debate point does not mean using facts, it usually means personal insult and or deceit. But still, I should have chosen my words more carefully. It's not that disagreeing about John being the Lord's brother would constitute blasphemy. And yet the four of you have unfortunately crossed that line in the past.
Personal insult? Who insulted you? 

My God!! You name call and demean one of us every other post. You’re not as bad as your other compadres, but wow, the irony.   

I’ll let you off the hook, TRT.  

How’s Desantis doing now?
(08-15-2021, 11:28 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2021, 10:34 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]^^ It is offensive that you would stoop to the tactic I mentioned above to win a debate point. Which to you winning a debate point does not mean using facts, it usually means personal insult and or deceit. But still, I should have chosen my words more carefully. It's not that disagreeing about John being the Lord's brother would constitute blasphemy. And yet the four of you have unfortunately crossed that line in the past.

My God!! You name call and demean one of us every other post. You’re not as bad as your other compadres, but wow, the irony.   

TRT is one of those fellows who like to dish it out but when some one comes back at him he can't take it.

Again, I was speaking of your modus operandi on this forum. I saw a lot of bad stuff in the service, it's not easy to insult me and I don't feel put upon by your attempts. Still, it's mind numbing to read some of the posts you guys have put up concerning the Lord.

As to DeSantis. At some point we're going to have to face up to the fact that guidelines are different from mandates. The limiting of commerce and issuance of EO's on behavior are not the stuff of a free people. Neither is politicizing pharmaceuticals. Outbreaks are worse in the southern states, Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana. Exact same thing happened last summer. But Kentucky is no beacon in the darkness. https://www.mayoclinic.org/coronavirus-covid-19/map

Kentucky is at 56 daily cases per 100 thousand residents while Texas is at 45 daily cases per 100 thousand. Is that because Beshear is not doing a good job and deserves to be scorned from the White House?
(08-15-2021, 12:57 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]

Again, I was speaking of your modus operandi on this forum. I saw a lot of bad stuff in the service, it's not easy to insult me and I don't feel put upon by your attempts. Still, it's mind numbing to read some of the posts you guys have put up concerning the Lord.

As to DeSantis. At some point we're going to have to face up to the fact that guidelines are different from mandates. The limiting of commerce and issuance of EO's on behavior are not the stuff of a free people. Neither is politicizing pharmaceuticals. Outbreaks are worse in the southern states, Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana. Exact same thing happened last summer. But Kentucky is no beacon in the darkness. https://www.mayoclinic.org/coronavirus-covid-19/map

Kentucky is at 56 daily cases per 100 thousand residents while Texas is at 45 daily cases per 100 thousand. Is that because Beshear is not doing a good job and deserves to be scorned from the White House?
TRT Outbreak is worse in Trump Country and the last time I checked Kentucky is Trump Country.
They have been told over and over the Trump Flu is a Democrat Hoax from the right wing media and the right wing leaders. But the worse thing about it is the right wing media and the right wing leaders the over whelming majority of them have took their vaccines and has hid it from them. They are raising money and playing politics over people lives and claim to be the pro life gang.
I read the other day employers are not going to pay their employees medical bills if they get the Nasty Trump Flu I don't blame them. Theirs a pretty good vaccine available at no cost and their to stupid to take maybe this will get some to take it.
So I guess they are going to have to learn the hard way but they are over running hospitals and their staff. Now people with other problems could die over their stupidity. I will give Mitch a lot of credit he has told the people the truth about this Nasty Trump Flu all along unlike a lot of them.
Now TRT back to your boy DeSantis he had better do a about face on the problem in Florida or he will be nothing but another Matt Bevins.

'Recall Ron DeSantis' Petition Hits 35,000 Target as Delta Variant Devastates Florida (msn.com)
(08-14-2021, 12:10 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]

Mary was not the mother of John or James, although they were her nephews.  I thought you were a Biblical Scholar, but I guess maybe not.  

Typical Trumpster reaction though to never admit when you're wrong.
(08-15-2021, 12:57 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]

Our posts are about you and your interpretation which can obviously be wrong. 

nobody follows guidelines. Hell, they barely follow mandates.  

it really is too bad that those that believe in a malaria drug and horsewormer can’t get that instead of any other care.  Americans should be able to walk in a hospital with Covid and be given those treatments since they have done so much research on them.  TRT, in the unfortunate event Covid comes for you I hope you have a doctor that will fulfill your wishes.  I will gladly let you have my dose.  

@vector#1 said it best. Trump country listened to fools who took the vaccine and were protected and now look where we are.  Now there is a variant coming for children. 

Beshear drug his feet on the school mask mandate this go around because he is worried about the lunacy of half of his constituents.  Should have been August 1.
^95% of the people who read this guy's posts see how idiotic they are...no matter how much stupid sh!t he piles on...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15