Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pirates vs. Panthers (Junior High)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pikeville plays Belfry at Belfry any predictions
Gotta go with my young Pirates.
BurntTires Wrote:Gotta go with my young Pirates.

negative.

Pikeville by 2 or more
Last years series was a split. Both games were very close. It should be an exciting game to watch. Good luck Panthers.
pikevillepanther#32 Wrote:Pikeville plays Belfry at Belfry any predictions
When is this game???
FOX SPORTS Wrote:When is this game???

This thursday
FOX SPORTS Wrote:When is this game???

Fox.... IF you get a chance to come stop by the concession... give me a yell!!
I expect it to be a good game!!
OH... and it is on Thursday @ 7:00 I think...?????
phs1986 Wrote:Fox.... IF you get a chance to come stop by the concession... give me a yell!!
I expect it to be a good game!!
OH... and it is on Thursday @ 7:00 I think...?????

phs? your working concession at Belfry jr. high??
If...Then Wrote:phs? your working concession at Belfry jr. high??

My "youngin" plays on the BMS 8th grade team..... Wink
I gotta go with Belfry, have watched both teams play and they have the upper edge.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I gotta go with Belfry, have watched both teams play and they have the upper edge.

JD... was you at the East Ridge game?? (Belfry).... Just curious on which game you have seen them play!! :confused:
phs1986 Wrote:My "youngin" plays on the BMS 8th grade team..... Wink

ohhh
phs1986 Wrote:JD... was you at the East Ridge game?? (Belfry).... Just curious on which game you have seen them play!! :confused:
sure was, ER is 6-1 and the pirates pretty much man handled them that night, so i'm giving them the edge!
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:sure was, ER is 6-1 and the pirates pretty much man handled them that night, so i'm giving them the edge!

LOL.... I thought that was U.... I actually spoke to you that night!! Smile
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:sure was, ER is 6-1 and the pirates pretty much man handled them that night, so i'm giving them the edge!

Pikeville beat them 28-6 in a scrimmage. And your thinking, well its just a scrimmage. Yea but if it was a real game the panthers would have alot more time to score. The scrimmage went 10 plays on offense then rotate. They scored on a good outside reverse. Which pikevilles corner fell, But ER is a good looking team. If they did that last year they might of gotten close to the county chip. So they take on p-ville at home next thursday. Best of luck to both teams
well I wasn't at that game, but from what I have been told by everyone pikeville won that game but it was actually 3-1, each team getting one point per touchdown