Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Big Blue Madness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does any know when it is?...I kno tickets are released on the 29th..And is anyone going?
oct 12 and im going
I'll be there! I know I read on the UK athletics website that tickets would also go on sale on ticketmaster the 29th as well, but I've searched on the site and it doesnt say anything about it. Will it just show up on saturday?
Hopefully ill be camping out for tickets Friday night and then Ill be going to it a couple of weeks later!
Ah, that brings back fond memories of skipping class to camp out for Midnight Madness. Those were some good times...

Any of you guys missing class to camp out?
[quote=More Cowbell]
Any of you guys missing class to camp out?[/quote

I graduated from college a year ago, but luckily I have a day off from work Friday so I can get plenty of rest for what will likely be a sleepless night camping out haha.
I'm thinking about going on Friday afternoon or evening. I don't know for sure yet though.
More Cowbell Wrote:Ah, that brings back fond memories of skipping class to camp out for Midnight Madness. Those were some good times...

Any of you guys missing class to camp out?

If I was staying down this weekend I would be sleeping on pavment but I am left looking for someone to get me a ticket. That really sucks..... but hey I could not avoid it.
it is the night before the LSU tigers roll into town to take on our beloved #14 wildcats GO BIG BLUE.
I plan on camping out too.....

one question....will there be porta johns????
BelfryPride Wrote:one question....will there be porta johns????

Yeah they will be provided by UK.