Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida Atlantic vs. (14) Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kentucky comes into the game hotter than ever. But they may be over looking Florida Atlantic, and this is no team you want to be over looking. They come into this game with wins over Middle Tennessee State, Minnesota, and North Texas. They are averaging 288.8 passing yards per game and 111.3 rushing yards per game. They are giving up 28.8 pts per game and there scoring 26.3 pts per game. So there offense look good on paper, but it seems there defense isn't so good. But UK needs to come out and play there game. I think UK will big.

Kentucky- 52
Florida Atlantic- 17
Yeah hopefully they don't overlook FAU to get to South Carolina. I think Kentucky will be just fine in this one.

Kentucky- 56
Florida Atlantic- 17
UK will win big. I dont think UK will overlook anybody. This team is focused, and will put FAU away and win 59-21...
Sheww guys, I really hope they dont overlook FAU but like TH said UK is focused and I think they willl take care of bussiness!

Kentucky-54
Flordia Atlantic-21
TidesHoss32 Wrote:UK will win big. I dont think UK will overlook anybody. This team is focused, and will put FAU away and win 59-21...

EXACTLY!!!! :Thumbs:

FAU with 1 less td tho
Kentucky-57
Flordia Atlantic-14
UK big
Team's in years past would overlook FAU,but not this team. Cats win big behind their proven leader Woodson and his supporting cast. Cats-49 FAU-7 What's the status of Little and Smith?
Kentucky!
Uk- 53
Fau- 14
Uk 46
Fau 12
Kentucky - 48
Florida Atlantic - 10
Is anyone going to this besides me?
blackcat_student Wrote:Is anyone going to this besides me?

ill be there and tailgating on Danzler then ill make my usual pregame rounds at Nutter Field House. ill be there with my game face on lmaoCool
Florida Atlantic may have beaten Minnesota, but beating the worst team in the Big Ten isn't much to brag about. Their other two wins are over other Sun Belt teams, and they lost 42-6 to a very mediocre Oklahoma St. team. This bunch doesn't scare me too much, I would rate this team as a notch below Kent State.

The only way this game isn't over by halftime is if UK comes out and sleepwalks their way through the first 30 minutes.

UK wins, 52-17.
blackcat_student Wrote:Is anyone going to this besides me?

ill be there also
Nothing like season tickets. GO CATS!!!!!!
More Cowbell Wrote:Florida Atlantic may have beaten Minnesota, but beating the worst team in the Big Ten isn't much to brag about. Their other two wins are over other Sun Belt teams, and they lost 42-6 to a very mediocre Oklahoma St. team. This bunch doesn't scare me too much, I would rate this team as a notch below Kent State.

The only way this game isn't over by halftime is if UK comes out and sleepwalks their way through the first 30 minutes.
UK wins, 52-17.

Do that and Woodson will still have 2 touchdowns and a 14 point lead going into the second half. Cool I hope Locke gets some playing time this game. He was a beast during the Arkansas game!
Kentucky names the score...
CATS in a big way !!!
Ill be there hope it wont be a complete blow out haha
Kentucky has the big head right now, hopefully FAU will give them a good game. It's the best thing that could happen for UK right now.
UK-52
Florida Atlantic-17
How are Kentucky's injuries looking??? Who is not going to be playing saturday???
kyr450 Wrote:How are Kentucky's injuries looking??? Who is not going to be playing saturday???

The only one not playing Saturday is Alfonso Smith.
blackcat_student Wrote:The only one not playing Saturday is Alfonso Smith.
After seeing the way he caused that safety last week I'm glad he's gonna be taking some time off.
DevilsWin Wrote:After seeing the way he caused that safety last week I'm glad he's gonna be taking some time off.

I actually like Alfonso Smith, he has played very well for us in the past, and he will continue to improve the more playing time he gets. One mistake doesn't take anything away from that.
I think that Smith is actually a player than Dixon. I really like Dixon but if you had to pick between talent, I would go with Smith. Experience goes to Dixon. Heck from the way Locke played last week, I would go ahead and rest Little and play Dixon and Locke.